Reviews for Paired Up
Thanks for sharing
Narges chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
lovely
Narges chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
that shoul have hurt. poor bella
Narges chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
happy and sad at the same time
megg149 chapter 29 . 4/11/2012
Love the story. I don't normally read the vamp stories but this was an exception.3
Random Cowgirl chapter 29 . 10/13/2011
Wow...this is a FANTASTIC story. I loved every minute of it. As I am about to log off to finish my night off in the barn(muahahaha) I just wanted to say that you have a great writing style that should take you far. I love Shania so you picked a wonderful singer there and well, it was wonderful, a story I will recommend over and over again :)
GeminiEyes chapter 29 . 8/23/2011
aww that was so cute :)
Edward's spouse chapter 29 . 4/17/2011
excellent story. are you planning on an epilogue or maybe a sequel? suggestions could be of honeymoon or another run in with the volturi.
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
keep up the good work on your stories
csp4 chapter 29 . 8/23/2010
Great story! Thanks for sharing
csp4 chapter 25 . 8/23/2010
thrice. (Three times – In case you didn't know – I have a friend who had thought I simply misspelled twice.)

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
csp4 chapter 14 . 8/23/2010
OMG, Bella drunk was funny!

The little boy on the plane trying to make Edward happy was great!::))
csp4 chapter 13 . 8/23/2010
Well at least Alice never stopped looking.
csp4 chapter 12 . 8/23/2010
"I stood and let him know that it was just stomach cramps, PMS. He backed away quickly after that." - great way to clear the room of men!

Since when does a high school girl dictate what she can & can't do. Esme is her mother. She should be going & dragging her ass back home. The whole thing was because of a misunderstanding. Of course, Edward is now the putz! Jeesh
csp4 chapter 11 . 8/23/2010
"The plane took off and I was half tempted to check the wings"

Thank you for all the laughs I'm having even tho this is a drama!

Now Bella is acting like a putz! If she has been asking Esme & Alice to change her & they were going to then why did she run? At times Bella is almost a stupid as Edward!