Reviews for Lips Like Wine
PeaKay chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Excellent characterization with Griffin. It felt like I was actually seeing everything happen through his eyes. You captured the very essence of the character and also the fiery personality of Jill.

Awesome story!
FinalAnimalMoonE chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Cute story. I personally have just finished watching all of Griffin's heart events (Just for fun though. I haven't married him.) and I think you captured the fell of him very well. This story made me grin all over and I just want to thank you for the awesome read.
Voice Number Seven chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
i love it. is there any more to say? it's a beautiful story, and definitely better than any oneshot i could ever have written. hell, it's probably one of the best oneshots I've ever read!
DivineJudgment chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I don't quite understand why everyone hates Griffin. I mean, yeah he's a bit older but he's sincere and thoughtful. He'd probably be a great husband! I think this is the one of, if not the, best I've seen someone write Griffin and I've read a LOT of Griffin fics!

I love how he complains about his age and how Muffy makes fun of him and his bitterness! It was seriously an amazing light-hearted fanfic!
Kuraii Koneko chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
This was so perfectly written that I don't even know what to do with myself.

I confess to falling in love with Griffin after Skye (and before Marlin). He's just so down to earth and completely sweet when you're wooing him in the game!

Which I found out while trying to woo every eligible bachelor at the same time... Not a good idea. Very stressful, haha.

But ANYWAYS

This was fantastic. Seriously.

And I think I'm going to go have fun looking through all your other stories now
Amme Moto chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I just got into Griffin a few weeks ago when Skye started to bore me. And I gotta say, I think you pictured him very well. Go you!
Rose that Blooms in Secret chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
And so, Im cruising your stories, Scarlet, and what do I find? A totally awesome story about breaking age barriers, written by you, of all people, who does not approve of that sort of thing! Bless HMGirly for making you write this.

Why have you kept this adorable story from my sight? hah. Your forgiven anyway.

Good Job! I loved the fluff. Your fluff out-ranks other fluff by miles. :D
Moogster chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
This is so beautifully written. It's rare these days to find a well written harvest moon fanfic, especially one with griffin as the bachelor. You really nailed it. It was very sweet and touching. I loved it.
A fanfic Lover chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Loved this!
MrsArmitage chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I know that song! I just didn't know the artist... ' This was extremely CUTE and squee-worthy. I LOVED it. Griffin is amazing.
xPaparazzixChickx chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Is it safe to say that this story made me want to go out and get the game, just so I can go after Griffin? :)

The whole entire concept was just so undeniably cutee. I absolutely adored it. You wrote Griffin perfectly (as far as I know, seeing as I only have A Wonderful Life...) and I found myself laughing at Jill's tone-deafness, smiling at the adorableness, and getting teary when Griffin told Jill the absolute truth.

And yes, I did go and download that Stephen Stills song. Just something I gotta do when reading a story with lyrics in it. :) I like the song.

All in all, a really fantastic one-shot that I'm surprised I haven't read sooner. Oh well, better late than never. Haha. Great work!
Catgirl AnimeFreak chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
See, I don't know why I shy away from Griffin - especially after reading stories like this.

I have Carter and Pony in one story ... why not Griffin? He's a great guy.

Ohh ... fluff is definitely a life source for me. XD Another amazing job!
Crimson chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
O_O

By far the BEST GriffinxJill fic I've ever read..! *dies* Great work!
EmeraldDragon93 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
That was an interesting plot!
Sakura Moon chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
I love how you portray Griffin .. His insecurities about himself (particulary his age) and you got his romantic side down as well. Koodos!