Reviews for Making Uzumaki (Original Version)
The devil chapter 3 . 4/15
Saw this and had to be the 666th reviewer. Go me. Great story btw
CorruptedSoul72 chapter 8 . 4/16
This one was much better *sigh*
mansg598 chapter 8 . 1/1
Ok then I am heading over to the rewriten version. I hope it is as good if not better than the last one
herart chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
This is a one very enjoyable story that I found first.

It is very funny (cleverly, not the common story jokes) and very well written.

Now, onto the new version...
uzumaki54 chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
Well if he ever needs a escape or distraction he can do that jutsu
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Can you say boobies, Sasuke?

RIP in peace my sides
zeonista13 chapter 8 . 2/20/2014
Yay, glad to see that you have not abandoned this story with all of its potential! :D I will have to read the new one now.
legacy of the demented chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
great
obsidian-fox chapter 8 . 2/16/2014
we got the notice three times now, please stop updating this one
Quackpotty chapter 8 . 2/16/2014
If I remember correctly I really enjoyed this story when I originally read it a while back. It is why I added it to my favourites and alerts. I'll just say that the illegal author notes chapters are really annoying though. Please, for the love of all that's good with fanfiction, and I'm asking really nicely, only update when you have a chapter. On this story. Double updates are unnecessary. As I've said before, I enjoyed the story and I look forward to reading the new version.
sparrowhawk13 chapter 8 . 2/14/2014
ok love the story
TheHybrid02 chapter 6 . 2/14/2014
I gotta know; Where did the phrase MAN POINTS come from?
TheHybrid02 chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
OMG I've got tears in my eyes from laughing so hard form the last chapter. Thank you, this story being updated on my favorites list is the highlight of my week!
TheHybrid02 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
I swear to GOD I've never laughed so hard or long after reading this chapter. OMG! I actually LOLed LOL! I know I've read this in the past but i'm rereading it, I've completely forgot the story line.
AnAncientBard chapter 8 . 2/14/2014