Reviews for Vivio's Happy Family Magical Theater
Firehawk242 chapter 27 . 4/29
The irony in this chapter is suffocating. By means of hysterical laughter if nothing else.
DschingisKhan chapter 37 . 3/2
The voice of God is awfully cute; demands ice cream. It's like "Simon Says", only with a real (not really) mandate behind it. "Saint King Says" or such.

Stereotypical librarian behaviour, is it? I forget if you've touched on the obsession with metadata, classification, categorising, identity, etc.? (I don't THINK that's just me... )
shanejayell chapter 37 . 2/19
Heh.
Drinkie chapter 37 . 2/19
I had forgotten this fic is around and i had also forgotten about the Shadowverse speaking of which is Lutecia being dead canon or just a side story?
Steveaaml chapter 27 . 1/21
So much fun. I really lo how you write Arisa.
OrionGold chapter 36 . 10/8/2014
$10 bucks says Rooster Teeth will somehow find out Grifball is a real sport now.
Ryvaken Lucius Tadrya chapter 36 . 9/29/2014
...this is not only an absurdity, it is an awesome absurdity.

Have you considered tossing RF6 into a food fight?
Miwokgirl101 chapter 36 . 8/26/2014
RED VS BLUE!
Guest chapter 36 . 8/24/2014
Haha, this was great.
Arrietti chapter 35 . 11/26/2013
I don't think I have giggled this much while reading a fanfic. I really love these stories. They are so cute and funny! I hope you will continue this.
bobbo chapter 21 . 9/24/2013
nice punchline, very Kafka. the punchline that is.
bobbo chapter 16 . 9/22/2013
wow, they really leafed quickly.
bobbo chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
they're straighter.

snerk
bobbo chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
*facepalm* :)
bobbo chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
I think the punchline could do without the "yo". other than that, this was hilarious. Thanks for reminding me of that series.

What was his forum signature again? Something like "Do not post while drunk, or your mother is a whore".
Ah nostalgia.
Also, when I think of MGLN fanfic I think of your stories, though Game Theory is rapidly edging into that spot recently.