Reviews for Vivio's Happy Family Magical Theater
yuiseppe chapter 40 . 8/15/2016
I didn't realise how much I missed these until this came along!
eacox1787 chapter 40 . 8/13/2016
This was another fun little omake, and I'm glad to see you're writing Nanoha fics again!
shanejayell chapter 40 . 8/12/2016
Awwww. So cute
KJacket chapter 40 . 8/12/2016
These are always so funny, I loved it.
Anonarat chapter 39 . 8/10/2016
I'd very much like to thank you for these. I'd been having a rubbish day yesterday so re-read all of this. It definitely improved my mood.
eacox1787 chapter 38 . 10/11/2015
A sequel to "Blood & Spirit" would indeed be awesome.
deathcurse chapter 39 . 8/9/2015
LOL. Lawn gnomes are always evil. Sneaky evil!
Ryvaken Lucius Tadrya chapter 39 . 8/8/2015
Yes. That is all. Just yes.

Unfortunately I cannot praise you. I have to praise Moczo. Or Google. Well done, person I know not and faceless corporation that is probably evil. Well done.
Solarius Scorch chapter 39 . 8/8/2015
I totally emphatize with Vita. (Though garden animal sculptures are even worse.)
shanejayell chapter 39 . 8/8/2015
*lol*

Poor Vita...
Steveaaml chapter 38 . 8/7/2015
This was very funny.
Also, I would kill to read a sequel to Blood and Spirit.
Firehawk242 chapter 27 . 4/29/2015
The irony in this chapter is suffocating. By means of hysterical laughter if nothing else.
DschingisKhan chapter 37 . 3/2/2015
The voice of God is awfully cute; demands ice cream. It's like "Simon Says", only with a real (not really) mandate behind it. "Saint King Says" or such.

Stereotypical librarian behaviour, is it? I forget if you've touched on the obsession with metadata, classification, categorising, identity, etc.? (I don't THINK that's just me... )
shanejayell chapter 37 . 2/19/2015
Heh.
Drinkie chapter 37 . 2/19/2015
I had forgotten this fic is around and i had also forgotten about the Shadowverse speaking of which is Lutecia being dead canon or just a side story?