Reviews for The Weight
weeziewatts chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
bjxmas, such a wonderful treat. Some of the best scenes from this season have been with the angels. You did such a wonderful job I could actually see Castiel and Uriel having this conversation. I too feel that it is going to take both brothers in one capactiy or another. I think that is something the angels are going to have to learn. Especially Uriel.

Twinchy chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Awesome story with great insights into the angels' different views on the Winchester brothers and the fate at hand. Well chosen title, too.

I especially liked Castiel arguing Sam's case too because the younger hunter is not evil or falling for Azazel's powers despite what some angels obviously fear.

Uriel's lack of sympathy with the humans stands in stark contrast to Castiel's and you did a marvelous job of pointing that out and showing their respective reasons for their beliefs.

BTW, I agree with your opinion that the fate of the world will most likely depend on BOTH brothers - and not merely because they depend on each other so desperately.
17 | « Prev Page 1 2