Reviews for BM before milk
CutesyBunny chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Seems realistic! Kinda. ;) LOL.
Walkinthegarden chapter 9 . 5/25/2009
Aww, poor Alex, update soon.
hangman005 chapter 9 . 4/13/2009
Great Chap... Got to feel sorry for Alex. I hope to update Early Years soon... I just need to find the right inspiration... at the moment the one I have is getting me nowhere with any of my stories.
hangman005 chapter 8 . 3/30/2009
Great chapter, I can't wait for more.
hangman005 chapter 7 . 3/16/2009
Oh my god, you killed Juanita... not that I can talk I killed Alex :P Great Chapter, can't wait for the next one,
hangman005 chapter 6 . 3/8/2009
Great Chapter. I thought I had reviewed it before, but must have forgotten to. I love this story, I can't wait for the next chapter. Yeah my story in Vancouver, got me in a bit of trouble, the admin of the forum it was originally posted wasn't going to let me finish it. In the end, I had to compromise and cut out half the story to get to a stage where I could continue with the next story, which actually worked out better. But I hope to have another chap up soon, and on March 20th I will be starting to post my next once off story, inspired by BM.
hangman005 chapter 5 . 2/27/2009
Great Job, Keep it up, this story is coming along nicely.
hangman005 chapter 4 . 2/27/2009
Great Chapter I loved it... Can't wait for more.
hangman005 chapter 3 . 2/25/2009
This Story is great... are you going to continue, I hope you do because I am hooked.
TayBayNBB chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
Aww thats a sweet story i think u should carry on with it
TayBayNBB chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Aww thats cute! I like it bt dont u think thats a bit too much soda
rachelmray chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
wow that was a good story,i find it funny that rosalina come running in going"oh mybabys sick im here nat im here"i dont know why though.i have a question did she know that he was sick?did he call her or something?anyway great story i would love to see you continue. *rachelmray*