Reviews for Lessons of the Heart
Awkward Banana Tacos chapter 16 . 1/20
I noticed on your account that you really haven't written in a few months, so I know this message may be useless. Still, I just wished to tell you that I have greatly enjoyed this story. However, I am confused as to if this story is completed or not. Please do not take this in a bad way, but if that is the end, I find it lacking in conclusive events. Firstly, although Mary agrees to her surgery, I would like to know what happens to her as her odds are not so great. Second, I wish to know if Bella gets a better, for lack of a better word, attitude. Lastly and most obviously, I would like to get a chance to see Edward and Bella create a relationship, even if you plan for Bella to die in the end. Thank you for listening to my ramblings. Also, I once again ask you to not take any comments in a rude or hurtful way, I simply wished to give you constructive criticism on an already outstanding plot/story.

Ella
mystify23 chapter 16 . 4/18/2013
absolutely loved this story
so sad that you were not able to finish it
I read it awhile back but ive been moving all my emails to a new account and stumbled across this
Hope that one day it gets finished so Edward and Bella's story can be told
thanks for sharing what you wrote
xoxo,
Nat
Jess1991 chapter 16 . 2/13/2013
love this story
A.J.Fields chapter 16 . 1/21/2013
This story made me cry a bit. :/ But I still liked it :)
celebritystar chapter 16 . 1/11/2013
wow great story i literally cried when Aaron died and Mary had her episode!
Kaarl chapter 16 . 11/10/2012
Amazing. Beautiful. Not only is your story great, but your writing makes everything come to life. And, being a cry-er, I can testify that this story is incredibly touching.

Karl (:
kstewtwihard0904 chapter 16 . 10/28/2012
Will you continue this story
Little Weasley Girl chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
i just realized ive read this... crap now i get to be sad all over agin
luc1d-dream1ng chapter 16 . 2/8/2012
I LOOOOOVE THIS STORY! PLEASEEE UPDATE :D
littlelizruth chapter 16 . 1/10/2012
hats off to edward for thinking of a way to get edward to eat. really love this story!
missylb chapter 16 . 1/4/2012
Love tdhis cant wait to read more x
sersmom chapter 16 . 1/3/2012
Great way to get her to eat.
anna123 chapter 15 . 1/3/2012
I don't even remember much from the story since I haven't read it in a while and yet I cried when I read this chapter. That's so sad.
LiveLaughLove02 chapter 15 . 1/3/2012
That wAs so sad! I actually cried! This is a brilliantly written story!
LiveLaughLove02 chapter 15 . 1/3/2012
That wAs so sad! I actually cried! This is a brilliantly written story!