Reviews for Scars of Love
JP1124 chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
Great story man sometimes even the most paimful of things can get the ball rolling. Looking forward 2 reading more from you
mr.mexilover chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
its a very interesting story
another look in the relationship and also about ron
i really liked it and cant wait anymore like this or any other stories you have iinstored
levi2000a1 chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
I really wish That I had been here at the time when you were writting this. I'm going to send a PM and hope you get this if you are still around. This is a very nice and well written piece. My story also includes the idea a scars on his back, but Kim doesn't find out till after college in a more intimate moment of their lives. Ron had learned how to cover them up so no one would notice unless them looked hard. But I swear that was before I read this story. Thank you. It has given me a smile and a warm feeling.
arturhawkwing11 chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
LOVE this story.
draco122 chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
Loved that story so far the one of the best parings of this story i have seen
Draco122
Bjrit92 chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
I really, really enjoyed your story. You never really think about Ron. Your focus is on Kim, you never really realize Ron is just as much in danger as she is. This was a really realistic and interesting take on it.
TAZ0718TWOAOL.COM chapter 5 . 9/13/2010
I JUST LOVE THIS STORY I THINK IT WAS JUST TO SHORT THOUGH 5 CHAPTERS WAS NOT ENOUGH TO TELL THIS STORY YOU SHOULD MAKE IT LONGER LIKE 60 OR SO PLUSE MORE CHAPTERS THERES GOT TO BE MORE TO THIS THEN THIS STORY THEN WHAT HERE KEEP IT GOING
Monkey D. Halfa chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
nice, this might not have been what I was looking for but i'm glad i found it
taz0718twoaol.com chapter 5 . 5/2/2009
WELL YOU COULD ALWAYS DO A FOLLOW UP ON THIS STORY OR A SQUEL SORRY MY SPELLING STINKS OR KEEP DOING THIS STORY JUST KEEP ADDING ON I AM SURE U HAVE ALOT MORE TO TELL ON THIS I READ THIS LIKE 20 TIMES ALL READY IT NEVER GETS OLD KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK PEACE AND LONG LIVE AC/DC THY SINGLE GREATEST ROCK&ROLL BAND EVER
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Finish part II!
kaiokken chapter 5 . 1/8/2009
Wow... top notch stuff...
crazystick chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I love this story, it is easily one my faves, and i was curious if i could use elements from it in a story of my own, that will be coming soon?
soulman3 chapter 5 . 12/29/2008
I really enjoyed this story, about what person go threw for someone you care about.
Katsumara chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
Fantastic ending to this wonderful story. I think you did a great job capturing how their characters would be in this sort of sitch. I hope to see some of your writing out there again sometime! It was great.
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
Nice ending to the story.

Ron might have been a little out of character on his approach to .P in the garage but it still worked out in the end. (I guess I would have seen a little hemming and hawing from Ron until he finally broke and told James what's been happening.)

Thank for all your time and effort with this story.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »