Reviews for Find The Will
Melissa chapter 7 . 6/29/2010
plz fin. this story so i wont cry!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Elle chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
Fantastic writing style. Loving the story!
Eminnis chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
Dang, it's been months. Well, good job. Edward's being a...*censored*

Eminnis and Alicia
stalburkslovers chapter 6 . 2/6/2009
hahahhahahahaha

rose go die in a corner...i never liked emmett or rose, so take that rose...

mwahahahahaha

liked the chapter update soon
Rahma chapter 6 . 2/6/2009
haha i love it :D so awesome!
Lacking A Witty Username chapter 5 . 12/25/2008
Amazing, I loved it. I thought it was a very interesting idea to go about and search his head, there were certain parts with things I'd change, simply because of my own vision and personal preference, such as "At least in school one learnt something new every day. It was the old routine of, 'Oh, excuse me, sir,' and 'I'm sorry ma'am,' in a deep southern voice." I would've probably said something along the lines of "At least in my old life, I had school, and although the material was repetitive, there were times I would learn something from it. But this life had the same old routine of, 'Oh, excuse me, sir,' and 'I'm sorry, ma'am,", while in my mind I knew of what I would do to them." But, other than a few of my little peeves, it was great.
Rahma chapter 5 . 12/25/2008
i love it... cant wait to read whats next! but i noticed a small detail that's kinda off.. after the three years when he gets bored and kills that man... his daughter is 3 months old and his wife is months pregnant... i know it could happen but when i was reading it, i thought about it and it felt weird! but i love the story.. and i love your writing style.. marry xmas :)
Free To Imagine chapter 5 . 12/25/2008
As my Christmas is winding up, I think I'll make your Christmas by reviewing. So, Merry Christmas!

This is pretty good. Well done! I liked how you've handled his time away from his family. You did it really well.

Can't wait for the next chapter,

~ Free To Imagine
TaylorxxTwihard chapter 4 . 12/13/2008
Aw, man. He's leaving. :( I knew he would, but it's still sad. I'm excited to see what comes next. :)
inufluff34 chapter 4 . 12/10/2008
You really do a good job of Edward's perception of Esme. Hi character is written really well. Good job! Update soon! I'll sit right here until you do. *sits down* *shifty eyes* I don't sleep, I'm a vampire. :-)
Lacking A Witty Username chapter 4 . 12/10/2008
Great as always dear, can't wait to hear your spin on Edward's rebellious years, I have my own ideas how they were, and I'm curious to see what will happen when you take them over. You gave me an idea, but I shall keep it to myself, because that would be ripping you off slightly.
Topaz Ki chapter 3 . 12/8/2008
This story is amazing
TaylorxxTwihard chapter 3 . 12/6/2008
Oh, Esme. This is getting even better! Please update soon? You're awesome. :) I think you write really well in Edward's point of view.
TaylorxxTwihard chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
Aw, he's discovering his power. I like this story. :)
TaylorxxTwihard chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Oh my goodness. I'm so excited. Newborn Edward! This is going to be interesting. :)