Reviews for Ask
Elo there chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
That was so heart felt... Ive got blurry vission, and that my friend is a great feat. So sad, no real action but still truely deep and touching, i loved every word!
crazyfailningaofthehiddenleaf chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
it's beautiful *sobs*
honeybiscuit93 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
This is beautiful the explanations with the paintings, the lovers, the stories that match,and his sad love story probaly the day he coulda got married, thank u for a excellent short but sweEt and damn near true story
Hiei-and-shino chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
oh my god! I am totally in love for this fanfic. It's so pretty and so sad that makes me feel so down D8

but, at the same time, makes me feel so happy because I found another great SasoriKankurou.

Well, I am simply the fan from the two, and in portuguese (my first languag) I am happy to make more people in love for them together too!

I hope see more from this couple :3 Because you have talent!

kisses!
Blood Thirsty Me chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
That was amazing! It was so powerful and moving...just...just...wow!
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Jeez, what can I say that I haven't already said?...Well, hope you won't mind a repetitive

This was fantastic, I loved it to bits

?
Morgan Bolgia chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
If anyone asked, he could tell them that the paint was that of a young woman, whose beloved betrayed their homeland and died a villain...

He could tell them the story of the foolish crow, who fell in love with a scorpion.

No one ever asks.

Kankuro has been to two weddings in his lifetime, and will never have one of his own.

Because crows cannot love scorpions.

No matter how hard they try.

WOW! That was amazing!

It almost made me cry

Keep on writing such great things D

Wa... I liked A LOT!

Saludos Nippa! 3 (I would ask...)
Nymyrra chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
This was a very nice story; I loved the wedding details. Classic Kankuro; and the play details you put in were fantastic, highlighting the mood of each scene. Well done!
Edlama chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Aw. Funny, beautiful, and sad! Kankuro deserves some more lovin' !
The Crack Fairy chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
This was absolutely amazing.

I simply love the way you write, every detail is thought out, and to put icing on the top, I love Kankuro/Sasori and you are the first writer I've seen doing a fantastic job at it.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
This was great... I'd like to read your version of a Kank/Saso story surrounding the genin's "tiny kanji" on the plateau...

I liked the cycling of the story (the pair, mask-with-a-backstory-of-which-no-one-asks, the gift), and your ability to reveal the couples without using their names OR bashing the readers over the head with tired descriptors (although the pineapple has been done, and done, and done again... but in your story it's tolerable).
Halan Lore chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
This was good
Adnacia chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
That was really good even though it was slightly depressing. Poor Kankuro. I just want to go into the story and give him a hug. Beautiful job!