Reviews for Twist of Fate
Ritsikas chapter 7 . 12/12/2012
Wow! Finally a story in here to read. Nicely written :) I really enjoy reading this and hope the next chapter will come.
Have to say that the two know how to control themself well :D with the house almost empty and closets to have, youd think they would have done it already, in 5 or more poses and from fully to none clothing.

But I hope the best and will wait for the next chapter *puts on alert list*
Emmettluver2010 chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
Another amazing chapter can't wait for the next one
Emmettluver2010 chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
I love this story! I really hope you get to update soon!
SquishyCool chapter 5 . 7/17/2009
I'm not a big fan of that kinda thing either XD So I like that she finally stated it. She seems like a cool girl, but I don't see Christian sticking to just one girl for too long, even if it is a girl as perfect as Matilda...

I really liked this, of course. Your writing is excellent and your descriptions are perfect and when I read it, it just engulfs me right away.

Once again, I can't wait to read what else you've got D
SquishyCool chapter 4 . 5/20/2009
Awesome chapter! The descriptions are amazing, and it's so well written. You really have a knack for getting all the characters down right, even the OC's... they seem like they belong there.

I can't wait for more! ]
SquishyCool chapter 3 . 3/15/2009
Another great chapter! Seriously, this was awesome! ]

I love the oh-so-wrong sexual tension between Christian and Sean's daughter. And I love how you've created Sean and Julia's daughters. Much better than their REAL kids, in my opinion XD (Matt comes off as whiny to me sometimes LMAO)

I can't wait to see where this goes, especially with the Christian and Matilda thing. ;]
SquishyCool chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
Definitely not crap.

This was amazing. I loved the first chapter, and this second one just makes me love this story even more!

I also love the characters of Matilda and Amy that you've created. I'm excited to learn more about Amy in the next chapter! .

Can't wait for more!
donnalou71 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Awesome...great shocker!
SquishyCool chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
So first of all, this is the first Nip/Tuck fanfic I've ever read. I used to watch the show all the time, but I just kind of stopped because I got too busy I guess. Anyway, I had to read this because you've only written 3 fics and I just wanted to read one of your fics to see how you wrote!

And you write amazingly well! D Not that I didn't expect you to. Haha I pretty much assumed you were a very talented writer. And I was right!

I love how you describe Christian and his past. You catch his essence so well, and all his little movements. It was also clever that he didn't act out brashly towards his ex-fiancee because of who her uncle was.

And it was very Christian of him to kiss this girl before knowing her name! Lol but then for her to be Sean's daughter... Yeah. Shocker. Ahaha I bet he feels weird now.

I think you should continue this, 'cause your writing is amazing and you describe everything so perfectly. And this story is very interesting so far!

"...a fact that seemed to sting his supposed happy lifestyle of screwing anyone with two X-chromosomes."

That was my favorite line ] Such a perfect way of saying he's a manwhore! Ahaha

Brilliant.
SELB chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
so far this is great. I happen to have loved Nip/Tuck in it's original form. Your story has that dramatic feel and I really love your exploration already into Christian.

Should you continue? I hope so...