Reviews for Crisis of Faith
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
hey hunny.

I liked that very much. Faith is a difficult issue and you tackled it with style and grace. Thanks for sharing. DBB x
PADavis chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Very touching and a nice light touch. I liked how you balanced both Sam's past and present, with his hope for the future, and let it revolve and depend on Dean. Loved seeing him draw strenghth as well as frustration sometimes from his brother.

This is the ep where I thought they started to be brothers again too. And speaking of eps, very eager to see tonights!

sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Awesome! I felt so sad for Sammy in this one and I wish he would have shared what Uriel said with Dean. Dean should know how Uriel made Sammy feel!
Manavie chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
It's awesome :D I LOVE the story. Thanks a lot for sharing this story :D

“I believe in Dean,”

“Because I’m his"

“More than you know. Now, go find that brother of yours.”

Those little words make a huge difference and make this story awesome.

Take care

*huge hug*
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
AHH! More..more.. hurry up please! )
Chiiyo86 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
That was sweet. The episode leaves us with the brothers separated, so that's nice to see them together after.

Faith in each other is really what was lacking in the boys since the beginning of this season, but it seems like it is getting better. This fic underlines it nicely, with the clever use of Sam's memory, and of the character of Pastor Jim (so useful in fic!).

Thank you!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Well, I'm glad you were convinced 'cause this story ROCKS. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Liafrombrazil chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I loved it. Really did.

"You were right, you know...It's your choice and I know you'll make the right one. Whatever it is, I'm right here with you, Sam."

It's scary to think that Sam would choose the wrong side, but the boys believe each other and this is a consolating thought.

One episode tag must fulfill the holes left in our heart, and this season is leaving big ones! I think we have to thank Carocali and Muffy Morrigan for made you share this with us.

You did amazing as always. Thank you!

(Once again, excuse my mistakes.)
devon99 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Really nice, as always.

Especially loved the Sam/Jim scence..

“I believe in Dean,” Sammy replied, simply.

This line in particular.

As much as I am enjoying the new season, each episode leaves me longing for something like this.
Ash8 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I'm glad you did commit this to paper. It was excellent. I totally believed this was a conversation the boys could have. (and did have!)

In the episode it was so sad to see the way the angels treated Sam. But it was heartening to see Dean stand up for him and encourage him to keep his faith. I love the way you continued this in your story. Oh boys. I do love them so.

Thanks for the wonderful tag.
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I am so glad you didn't let it go... this was a great tag to go with the episode. I also think that you wrote the brothers' interaction with each other very well... also loved the Sam & Jim conversation... Great job look forward to reading more of your stories
kirallie chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Good work! Poor Sam!
Onari chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
It was sweet. That epi definitely needed some sort of conclusion or understanding between the boys.

Thanks for sharing!

L xx
lelann37 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
love the tag. thanks for sharing
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008