Reviews for Crisis of Faith
snowcherries chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
"I believe in Dean."

Sigh. So good. That was perfect.
Amy chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
This was so sweet. I can imagine Sam feeling just like this. I wish we'd have had more moments like this in the show, but Dean having that talk about keeping the faith was one of my favs. You expanded on that so well. Great fic.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Well, I'm glad you did. I liked it and it moved things along a little, too. I hate the rift between those two boys.

Thanks for a great read.
Nessie chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Awesome. Dean will always be the worried big brother. No matter what happened and even when Sam is not so "innocent" anymore is nice to see his thoughts about god, his powers and the angels!

I love the brotherly moments...!

You did really great!
carocali chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
I love this. Thanks for writing it!

This season has been filled with angst and Sam has had no one. Everywhere he turns, he gets the fuzzy end of the lollipop. Just this brief journey into his past, strengthening his faith through his talks with Pastor Jim, helps 'hammer' this episode home even more.

"“Is there anything you believe in, Samuel? Anything you know is true beyond a shadow of a doubt?”

Sammy nodded enthusiastically. He didn’t even have to think about it. He knew without a doubt if he needed his big brother, Dean would be there, no matter what. “Yes.”

Jim smiled. “Would you share it with me?”

“I believe in Dean,” Sammy replied, simply."

The one thing Sam needs is for his brother to believe in him, as he's done in the past. This helps that rift heal just a little bit.

So incredibly perfect! So incredibly sad.

You make me sniffle!