Reviews for Shadow of a Doubt
Beautiful!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 24 . 9/19/2013
Amazing.
Caro27 chapter 24 . 8/27/2013
I like your story for one reason, and that is that Harry gets captured by both Saruman and Sauron. In practically every other crossover the story just follows the Lord Of The Rings storyline, and Harry adds little things, but never gets into serious trouble.
Despite that, the plot is really weak, the relationship between Harry and Legolas develops much too quickly and everybody is very out of character and especially Legolas and Harry are too lovey-dovey. Not a great story.
Shinningstar1998 chapter 24 . 5/28/2013
It was beautiful, and now I'm sad its over! ...waaaaaaaaaaaahhhh
Nikolajs chapter 24 . 5/8/2013
At times I just wanted to stop reading because my inner voice was yelling that Legolas could never be corrupted and would never do such things to those he loved, but I kept going and I am glad I did. I am now going to go read the sequel :D Great job.
MzMilo chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
nice
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 21 . 1/28/2012
Les Mis! LOVE That song! It is so hauntingly beautiful!

JUst had to say that, even though you asked a while ago.

Really enjoying this story! I can't wait to find out what happens. I have faith in you!
SeasonsInReverse chapter 6 . 12/23/2011
Sigh. I get that this is AU, what with it being a crossover and all, and there's bound to be a little OOC, but this is a little much. Within moments of meeting Legolas (who he has mentioned no attraction to at all and vice versa) he's suddenly in lip-lock with him? Despite the fact he's already in a relationship with someone else? This is not Harry Potter. Harry isn't afraid of blood and most certainly does not faint at the sight of it (as shown in nearly all the books). In this he seems to complain a lot (which is more Ron's forte...) and just isn't very likable in my opinion.

It was an interesting concept, but I'm afraid I won't be reading any more. Thank you and Good luck.
the crazy ladies chapter 19 . 11/25/2011
I have been enjoying this story up til now. You CANNOT just spring rape on your readers. For many it is a trigger and very disturbing.

There are NO warnings, especially when it is one partner raping another!

I was really looking forward to this story. Now I won't sleep properly for a week.
anon chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
hmm.. in chapter one you said hogwarts was in london. it's not, it's in scotland. scotland, of course, is another country. i would suggest fixing that...
narutonarutolove chapter 24 . 12/29/2010
OH MY GOD I FEEL LIKE CRYING AND JUMPING FOR JOY AT THE SAME TIME!-body racks with sobs of happines- bravo! -claps rapidly- magnifico, stupendo! -laughs tearly- amazing story! i have no words to describe!
Oh. God chapter 24 . 11/13/2010
Capella, beloved, I love you. Yeah I know this is a bit sudden. Yet somehow I totally adore you. Worship the ground you walk on, style. Ohhhh God. Awesome story.
TempestReign chapter 24 . 7/31/2010
really awesome story!
MatsumotoXD chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
Hahahah xD

Excuse me but that's just hilarious.

HOW is it that Harry just came to the Middle Earth and *poof* here we have him - kissing with Legolas. I mean... WTF? You didn't mention anything about any sort of attraction between them and now you thrust them into a... um... relationship? affair? What is it? Out of the blue he just comes out of the forest to brood and he's "ambushed" by the elf? Allright, you mentioned that Legolas sucked in a gasp as he saw Harry's eyes, but... that's all. Or maybe contrary to what I tend to do, I read too little into this?

Duh. Whatever. I just thought I'd vocalise my concerns ;) Do your best~!
TalaDentro chapter 24 . 10/20/2009
Well, that was, interesting to say the least. Probably one of the more original crossovers I've read, I'm not sure if I liked it though. Well no, thats wrong - I do like it, its very good, well written. I just don't see myself re-reading it. I liked how you personified Sauron, but I don't like how you portrayed Harry. I like the idea of Boromir in the role of Harry's older brother, but I don't think it was fully realized in this story. You stated it as their relationship but didn't really spend a lot of time on it. Idk, this is one of those stories that I'll be mulling over for awhile. I do want to read the sequel though, maybe that will help me make up my mind.