Reviews for Threshold
Sparkiebunny chapter 6 . 5/18/2011
Sad, but nicely written. Well done! :)
capjack54 chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
Very creepy, but very satisfying. A solid Sammy whumping fic. You're not alone in your struggle to write emotional Dean - you managed to get over it, though. His dialogue definitely got better as the chapters progressed.

My favorite line? "I kick the doorman's ass." Hilarious. One moment where you absolutely nailed Dean.

Fun to read. Looking forward to more from you.
historylover chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
Did Sam know that he was dead? Because he didn't realize it in AHBL2 until Jake said something.

As we've discussed, here's the problem with setting a story a couple years ago-we know what Dean would do in this situation. I'm surprised that making a deal didn't cross his mind here, because we know that's what he would have done.

Great ending line. Very intriguing.

Good story all around.

Kat
DontKnowMyName chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
Awesome Chapter! I'm glad they made it out okay or well alive. )
vonnie836 chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
Nice ending, Dean saves Jacob and in turn gets Sam back. Swift was really a bastard, wasn't he. Hugs, Vonnie
skag trendy chapter 6 . 1/21/2009
Sorry I haven't been reviewing much - finding the time is such a bi*tch these days! But I really loved this fic and the ending is superb. Really wanted to cry for the brothers when Dean couldn't bring Sam back, and then to witness first hand what had happened to Jacob...

But the little boy was such a hero, and to restore Sam's life in return for helping him was a great idea.

The boys have a lot of healing to do but at least they'll be there to help each other.

Well done sweetheart. Great job.

Kind regards,

ST x
Dianne chapter 6 . 1/20/2009
That was a great story, thanks very much for sharing it.
sendintheclowns chapter 5 . 1/12/2009
Great addition to your story! Non-stop action and Swift is a very creepy villain.

Only two more chapters. *sniffs* I'll miss it when you're finished but I can't wait to read how you get the brothers out of this one!
Madebyme chapter 5 . 1/12/2009
Oh no poor Sam, I hope he'll be okay? Somehow I managed to miss your story but I'm all caught up now and I'm really enjoying it, you write beautifully and with a great deal of detail.

I can't wait for more, happy writing, take care , Madebyme :-)
DontKnowMyName chapter 5 . 1/11/2009
Awe gosh poor Sammy! I hope they get out but then I guess I'm horrible cause I'm awesome hoping you're not done with them yet lol. Great job )
casammy.armoasantander019 chapter 5 . 1/11/2009
x fa no mates a sammy que dean pueda salvarlo es lo que siempre hace dean llegar a tiempo y rescatar a su sammy y matar al malo
KAZ2Y5girl chapter 5 . 1/9/2009
Please hurry with the next chapter! I need to know that Sam makes it!
darksupernatural chapter 5 . 1/9/2009
It's fiction. Good to play with names. Great hurt Sammy here. Keep going!
vonnie836 chapter 5 . 1/9/2009
You probably thought of Jonathan Swift the author of Gulliver's Travels. Doesn't matter to me, I loved this chapter. The fight between Dean and Swift was awesome. But please don't tell me you just killed Sam. You can't do that, I hope you are aware of that. Every reader will haunt you. Well, maybe not everyone, but I surely will. Hope you will have more up soon. Hugs, Vonnie
historylover chapter 5 . 1/9/2009