Reviews for Changing Minds
catwalkingowl chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Oh I loved it! This is brilliant! Go Harry and the Order :) Down with the prejudice ! Remus is the Hero of the day. :)
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
[Andromeda had taken Teddy and gone home clutching a red velvet case that held a medal engraved with Sirius Black] MORE TEARS. Aww. And then Emmeline and Mad-Eye and and and FRED. And all of them. ;_;

[Still, a place like Champignon was most decidedly beyond their means.] :(

The being shunned in front of all those people...ouch. Poor Remus can't catch a break. I'll bet Tonks and Harry would be pissed off enough for him, too, though.

Aww I'm glad the guy changed his mind, but...it's a shame it had to take his life being saved by a werewolf to change it. :(
The Slytherin Devoid chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Loved it, really really brillant im glad the owner could overcome those kind of stero types im so goin off to fav this now :)
Gelly Bean chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
i was goin to put this on Matter of Opportunity but you cant review again in less that 15 minutes grin

and just to make it better i was listening to beautiful by christina aguilera and i just thought it fitted it so well

any on to this one grin
alix33 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
"followed by a string of muttered curses. Teddy bounced on his father’s knee and giggled. Remus, for his part, was glad that not-quite-six-months was a bit too young for vocabulary development." - Don't YOU worry, Remus: Teddy Lupin's gofather will teach him how to swear, and volubly.

"Shaking his head, Remus turned back to his son with a sheepish grin. “Mummy’s awfully observant, you know.” He tickled the small round belly, sending Teddy into another fit of giggles." - Hehehe.

"and the Sunday Prophet in easy reach." - I hope to Merlin somebody is doing (or planning to do) something post-war about that rag's journalistic ethos and standards and its credibility and independence.

"He set Teddy down on a fuzzy blanket on the floor, surrounded by plush bunnies and dragons and hippogriffs." - Oh my, Teddy Lupin! What cool toys you have!

“Hi, Remus. Hey there, Teddy.” Teddy looked up and gave a happy screech. Whatever his battles with the Prophet and the Wizengamot, the Boy Who Lived never missed a Sunday lunch with his godson.” - AW!

"as well as a few tears for the ones who should have been there but weren’t. Andromeda had taken Teddy and gone home clutching a red velvet case that held a medal engraved with Sirius Black." - Yay for Padfoot!

"And then of course there was George, who had a white-knuckled grip on two cases and wouldn’t give the extra one up, not even to his mother." - Yay for Gred, too!

"But it was Harry who spoke up first, with an edge to his voice that made him sound uncannily like James. “Do you see that medal pinned to Mr. Lupin’s robes?” “Yes, Mr. Potter,” said the man uncomfortably. “That is the Order of Merlin,” said Harry. “Either your invitation includes all of the recipients, or none of them.” He looked around at the group. “Isn’t that right?” There came a chorus of agreement, and Fleur Weasley’s cry of “’Ear, ’ear!” rang out like a silvery bell." - Well done, Harry!

"with every course incorporating mushrooms in some way." - I shudder a bit to think about those puddings with mushrooms...

I STILL think that Stanthorpe bloke is a git...
rjlupin12 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I've been reading all of your stories and have nearly read them all, but I think this one may be my favorite. :)
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
That's a pretty good way to change someone's mind. But he's an influential restaurant owner, so I hope that helps more than most others. And I meant to ask, what does Remmy do now? For a job? I can bet the laws haven't changed against werewolves yet... it's too soon. I hope you continue with this series! I look forward to reading more.
simpleDMD chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
"'Of course he’s not all right.' Dora’s voice vibrated through his skull, and he realised that his cheek was resting on the top of her head now." Nice one!

Lol I liked this story a lot. Gave me the warm fuzzies. And the idea of a hyperactive Remus is just funny. Too bad he prioritizes superhuman feats of heroism over goofing off...
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 1 . 11/20/2008