Reviews for On The Safe Side
Leighna07 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
this is funny.. :)
Tofs chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Loved it! :)

At first I was like 'Dean wouldn't react that way about the Impala crashing,' then Sam woke up and I was like 'Oh, that makes sense.' :) We all have crazy dreams sometimes. Of course, I have no beautiful, perfect, priceless 1967 Chevy Impala to crash. And if I did, I wouldn't let her out of my sight, much less let my little brother drive her! :D
webweaver17 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I really like how you captured the tone of Sam...and you're wonderfully descriptive! This story had me cracking up, because I can completely imagine Dean tackling Sam and saying all those things. He would be lost without his baby, eveyone who knows Supernatural knows that ;-).

I also like the way you got the dialogue down; a lot of fanfic authors don't write dialogue that the characters would believably say...and THANK YOU for writing that Dean calls his little brother Sammy. So many people forget that, and it really makes me mad! Maybe you've gathered that I'm a little bit picky about Supernatural fan stuff Lol.

But I really like your writing style; you have the Sam and Dean tone down pat. Keep writing about Sam and Dean please!

Well Done.
amyblair chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I really like that you have Sam dreaming about the destruction from the Impala. I'm sure it impacted him, too. I'm sure that there is no way he didn't hear Dean beating the crap out of his own car. He had to feel things. He was driving the car when it crashed. It had to be with him.

However, I loved the image of Sam standing outside in his boxers and Dean bringing him coffee and donuts being all like, "Dude."

Dude. Pretty nice.
si-star-x chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Hahaha, I'm still laughing. Absolutely brilliant. :-)
azab chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
loved it
Lilly B chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
great job with the one-shot! i enjoyed reading it! thanks for posting!
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
this is hysterical! I loved it :D
lovinandrew chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
You know i can just see Dean jumping Sam because he destroyed his car. You did an awesome job on this one and i love one shots cause they get more stuff crammed into them than if you went over chapters. Not that i dont love chapters but every once in awhile i do like a one shot.

And Ridley is so right, its nice to just have a story with the boys without any demons or deals. Would be nice if the show went back to that sometimes *sigh*

I hope it was a dream and not a premonition lol As you know, especially lately i have had a new appreciation of Jared lol not Sam but Jared and you writing him in the shower or just standing outside in his boxers is a very tasty image indeed LOL

More of these please :)

Mum 0x0x
Nidhoegg chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Hehe. Great story. Poor Sam, I know from experiance what dreams like that can do to you. And, as you know, I haven't gotten my driver's licence that long ago. Man, I really don't want to imagine what my dad would do if I forgot the handbrake... Scary!

Anyway, brilliant story. I'm looking forward to the next one.
writerchick03 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Hilarious story!
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
That would be a nightmare - to kill Dean's car! Might as well jump off the cliff yourself!

Fun story!.

Thanks
gaelicspirit chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Dude - now I remember you talking about this one! You killed the car! Only... you didn't... Hee. I enjoyed it. She certainly is one of them, isn't she?

Thanks for the shout out, by the way. Now I'm *really* nervous... but I appreciate it all the same.
Ridley C. James chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Great one shot, Tara! I miss those care free stories where there are no deals, no nasty demons mucking up the brother love. You did an excellent job with the dialogue and I felt really bad for Sammy. Thank you for sharing your talent in both writing and vidding.

Ridley
Liafrombrazil chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Good job. I loved this! Pretty funny, well written. Thank you!