Reviews for Dead Ahead
Bella Moon chapter 33 . 8/23
I officially wish I had never come across this fix since it is unfinished . Are you going to finish? Or I'd there a complete version somewhere ? I want to know how it ends ! ! It's been a great read.
I wish you would find time to finish this.
Cass chapter 33 . 10/28/2016
oh I miss this one, Ann if you're out there and you've written anything else, I'd definitely love to read it, please let us all know :) Nothing has stuck with me from my fanfic days like this story!
JillieJoe chapter 33 . 9/24/2016
OK who sent the flower to gran and the wedding dress?
bib2009 chapter 15 . 8/21/2016
But that was the plan, Eric's plan, to have soothe distract victor so Eric could do whatever with Felipe! Mark is intriguing but is he trustworthy and interesting that Doc has a husband and that Hal is a telepath. Very funny re Mr January, much needed lol moment to break the tension.
Tandr23 chapter 33 . 8/3/2016
Do u plan to contin
fundamental blue chapter 33 . 5/30/2016
You know, the very least you could do is just write something up letting us know how the story ends. Even if you don't write it. I know it's been more than five years, but I think a lot of readers would appreciate some closure.

In any case, it's good. Thanks for writing what you did.
deepobsession chapter 32 . 1/22/2016
I find myself deeply upset that this hasn't been updated since 2009... I wish for answers! I especially want to know what's going on in Eric's mind. How does Sookie get out of her current predicament? Who were the exotic flowers from? I find myself wondering why this story was abandoned, with no explanation. So hard to let this go... I'm confident she would of ended up with Eric though.
Ann, it bothers me that I'll never know what happened to you... I hope you are well. x
deepobsession chapter 33 . 1/22/2016
I loved this story. I only wish we could of seen the Sookie and Eric ending...
Buddahs53 chapter 33 . 1/12/2016
I think it would be wonderful if someone would finish this story! I love it.
pacificbuety chapter 23 . 5/28/2015
Please come back
ljpjcg chapter 33 . 3/30/2015
You're amazing story has left me breathless with all the twisty mystery. Although it's been almost six years, I will still hold out hope for a conclusion. Thank you for what you've already shared. Best regards, Lib
cashewhoneycakes chapter 33 . 2/14/2015
What a great story! I'm so bummed that I'll never know how it ends... :-(
Guest chapter 33 . 10/28/2014
Dude... DUDE. DUDE! I love this story so much, on the home stretch, so close to the end. Argh! So disappointed to see it's been five years since you updated. If you ever get the inclination to uodate , please do. Even if it's just bare bones dot points of what you planned to happen in the end. Thanks for such an awesome ride. You characterised the brothers and Amanda beautifully. I was rooting for Mark! Never thought I'd root for the other guy in an Eric and Skokie fix.
kat chapter 33 . 9/18/2014
Omg, please please please update! This is sooooo good u
1,674 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »