Reviews for Inappropriate
emerusmerlinus chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
OMG! such a cute story... thanks
darkdragonalucard chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
poor inui. he needs a cold shower
Purple.Chocolate.Stars chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
SO SO SO SO SO SO SO CUTE! Everyone was in character and it was awesome and I LOVE how you wrote Inui. I always thought of the one who'd end up avoiding Kaidoh because he'd 'act innappropriatly'. and I love you for writing this now XD You're a really good author for InuKai and I really hope to see more from you in the future! Yay! Good job! i'd write more but I have to go to sleep now xD Sorry! But seriosly, your story is AWESOME! And I love it! And I love Kaidoh! and Inui! and especially when they'ere together! Plus, Momo's lab-rat joke was awesome XD And Ryuzaki-sensei gets majour coolness points.

I'm sorry, I rambled, but I frikken love this story XD
xSadistxFujix chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
-fangirls- Kawaii, ne! Sugoi! -squeals- I loved it! So cute/adorable/awesome! Ne? ne. -nods-

Totall fave!

Nya! _
eyeofnewt chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Excellent fic! It was very cute and the characterization was spot-on.
Makayla chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Oh how adorable XD There was sudden POV change in the kiss but apart from that it was written really well _
Agel222 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
This was quite hillarious and quite funny! Tankies for writing, and it would be nice if you could write more of this couple, please?
Xx The Grey Lady xX chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
I loved this story from the second Momo said something clever. People usually make him stupid. I'm talking about the lab rat joke. It was wonderful. Like, I still can't get over how funny that is.

Besides that, I also loved every other aspect of this fic. It was perfectly in character, very well-written, hilarious, and just overall a great read. One of the best InuKai one-shots I've seen. Love it.
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Hahahahahahaha... I LOVE RYUZAKI-SENSEI!

I'd have loved to know the reactions of the other regulars after hearing that final statement!

Well written, and great read!
yllom21 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
This story is hilarious. You need to have another chapter, outlining the team's reaction. Well done and well written! I enjoyed it and loved how you wrote Inui and Kaidoh.
plutonian princess chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
utterly adorable! I especially like how inui was still calculating all those percentages in the fic, only to give in to primal instinct in the end! he...

Me Love Kaidoh (with Inui)!
PheonixShadow chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Aw... cute! Can you write one for Fuji/Ryoma? :P Sorry, I just had to ask. Love this fic, it's so typical of how Inui would have probably acted like. Hahahahaha, Tezuka, only for tennis. :D