Reviews for Only Two
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
This is a really beautiful story, kind of creepy with the grave digging up section, but still beautiful. Well done!
SocialOutsider chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Incredible story.
SongBirdie chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
This is a wonderful look into Ari's mindset. You kept him in character, a man now a monster that is so numb from all he has seen and done, he is almost soulless.

I liked all the other P.O.V's, Tony's thought on Kate's last words being ironic was great, Gibbs was in character, and tying the sketchbook from Gibbs to Ari was a great plot twist.

I loved the fact you used the sketchbook in this story. It is a great symbol of Kate.

Ari having the missing page was brilliant, I loved the ending. Having him draw her picture on the same page as his was... a breathtaking touch.

His line of "The look that would have been impossible to see, had she not fallen," had more the one meaning to me.

Keep up the Great work!

Valerie Portolano
aussi-beach-girl chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
really sad, creepy from ari's POV because i hate him but regardless very good
KidonDarkAngel chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
This was a breathtakingly amazing story. You write beautifully. The end was touching in a really creepy way, but still touching which is hard to pull off. Anyway, I loved it.
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
A great story. Very good.
Paulina'sHM chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
This was an incredibly good story. I absolutely loved it. I hope you write more Kate fics :-)

Paulina
Musiclover14 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Excellent job with this. It was very sad and very well done. I'm not a big Kibbs fan but I really enjoyed this one.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I don't usually read Kate stories but I am glad I read this one.

Very, very well done.
Belker chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Scary, scary, disturbing and... scary! Good job!

Belker