Reviews for Goodbye Vassar
Didine34790 chapter 25 . 1/29/2011
Wonderful story
Mackenzi Faithe chapter 25 . 3/2/2010
Yes, I realize this is a year late, but oh well. This is probably the best portrayl of her time with Chris I've ever read. Your writing is impecable and your thoughts are very easily followed. Very very well done.
Lela Rubina chapter 25 . 1/30/2010
Hey,

this is a really great story. I really enjoyed reading it.

I was looking for a story exactly like this one for a very long time.

Thank you for posting it.

You're style of writing is amazing and the storyline is just how I imagined the time myself.
tj87 chapter 25 . 6/4/2009
Best story I ever read!
Anonymous chapter 25 . 5/24/2009
I read this entire story in less than 2 days, and I applaud you. This is by far the best fanfiction I have EVER read and it is beyond plausible describing what Lorelai (& Rory's) earlier life was like. I especially love the fact that you didn't forget any details that Lorelai mentioned over the years about her life before the tv show began. The way the story started out was exactly how I would have pictured Lorelai feeling/acting. I do have one criticism however. I felt that Emily and Richard were a bit too cold. There were some points in the story where their hearts could have shown through a bit more. For example, when they meet Rory for the first time. Although, I do understand that the way you wrote it did definitely make sense as well. I just thought that you could have softened them at some points. You should ABSOLUTELY do a SEQUEL. Even a short sequel, if you like, just not a one-shot. I think you could do a terrific job tying up some of the loose ends that lead to where the tv show begins. You could show Chris and Lorelai getting back on good terms (as they are civil when we first meet him in the show) and Lorelai maybe seeing her parents again with Rory, as well as some great moments of Rory growing up of course, and Lorelai starting her life in Stars Hollow and making her friends. I have faith that you would represent it all in a very realistic (i.e.- witty and heartfelt) way. I hope to see more stories such as this from you, and again fantastic job!
kateydidnt chapter 25 . 5/20/2009
Excellent story. You have written everybody so incredibly well. Putting this on my favorites list!
Melenna chapter 25 . 4/2/2009
Fantastic story. I've been re-watching all the seasons of Gilmore Girls, and you captured Lorelai extremely well. I was almost in tears by the end of this last chapter, and I hope that I see a lot more from you. I think I have some catching up to do on other things you've written, so I'll get started there. :)

Melenna
Copop chapter 25 . 3/22/2009
A very, very great story and I enjoyed reading this so much. In fact, I should be sleeping now, for 3 hours at least, and I have to get up to work in three hours, so I will hop into bed now.

Only for really awesome stories I sacrify my precious sleep.

Bravo, this was great!
Copop chapter 24 . 3/22/2009
I'm very proud of her.

I know, this seems also a little bit mean toward her parents, but what was she supposed to do?

Oh, and now I recognize the wish box :)
Copop chapter 23 . 3/22/2009
*hugs Lorelai*

Don't be scared, hon :)
Copop chapter 22 . 3/22/2009
I hope Gran sends her a few more cheques. She'll need it :)
Copop chapter 21 . 3/22/2009
"So, just leave her here."

That sentence had me snorting. Geez, that boy. *shakes head*

I only can admire Lorelai for still handing Rory over. I definitely wouldn't have done that.
Copop chapter 20 . 3/22/2009
*rolls eyes* oh man. Again with the reasons to dislike Emily so much.

I'm so glad Lorelai can keep her promise :)
Copop chapter 19 . 3/22/2009
Lol, more love from here :)

I love how Lorelai speaks to Rory like she can understand her. I guess in a way she does, emotionally that is.

Yay for making that decision, Lorelai and Rory :)
Copop chapter 18 . 3/22/2009
I think Emily just told Lorelai to leave so she can be happy.

But I'm not so mean to say that, I only think that ;)