Reviews for Saddle Blanket
Phantom Trainer chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
this was a great story even though it was short. it was just perfect. i will likely end up reading this over and over again. thank you for the great read!

Phantom OUT!
Brytte Mystere chapter 2 . 11/8/2015
Sooo cool! Loved it!
Windying chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
Omg...so hot... geez... I was near nosebleed! Nice job with the story!
ljvoufoutvojubojvtu chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Wow. Just...wow. This story gave me /chills/. I loved it! It was funny, heart-touching, and incredibly sexy at the same time.
You had lots of originality, and things I've never seen before, which is good. I really like the idea of Shiro being turned on by Ichi's pulse. It seems so like him, and yet I'd never even thought of it before.
Good job! I hope you keep writing!
salena98 chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
Yes! Sooooooo Goood! Yes Yes YEEEEESSSS!*Dances hapily* Thank you! XD
YueShirosaki chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
as you wanted to know if anyone was from LJ, well i am.

Yue_Shirosaki 's my name there.

Anyway nice work .
keihatake chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
wow
Sevvi chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
OMG! I'm SO faving this! So HOT! :D *drools*
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
I don't care much for explicit yaoi, but I'll make an exception for this brilliantly-written, wryly-titled story ... good stuff.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
You know, every so often, following some person's favoriting of your own work, you find that they've also favorited the work of someone you really should be reading. That happened to me with this story. When I finish it, I'll be going on to the author's other work, and so should you, fellow reader.
Strawberry-Ringo chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
This two-shot was awesome! I loved the lemon the most though..*giggles*

You have LJ? *looks on your profile* Ah you do! I'm gonna add you! X3 (Sberrychan is my username)

~Strawberry-Ringo
Vampyra142001 chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
That last part about the 'kink or three' was truely the icing on the cake. Kudos to you for an interesting story and a perfect ending.
God and the Fox chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
I enjoyed this story very much. I've read a lot of ShiroxIchi stories, but most people are off on Shirosaki's character by just a bit. But you've got him down perfectly. Great job.
piratequeen24 chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
cute cute cute cute. I love these two.

I liked how you kept Hichigo in character in terms of him meaning nothing really in dissapearing from the dreams, but that he's just a creature of whim. I don't know if that makes sense, but that's what I got out of it.

Well written too, which is always lovely. :)

Nice work!
GypsyWanderer93 chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
I GET THE TITLE! Lol, Mac. Really good, I'm not usually into yaoi, but it was really well written.