Reviews for Unquiet Night
Ghostwriter71 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Excellent story...yes, sad, but still well written. and you are correct-Watson was married in the books, and actually it was before Holmes "died" at Reichenbach Falls. Mary had died by the time Holmes re-appeared in "The Empty House".

Thanks for writing the story!
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Sad, yet intriguing. Poor Watson is sure to have thought long and hard as to whether the two were hallucinations...
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Wonderful one-shot. Extremely touching, especially for how you protray Watson's reactions to the unusual and his wife's death. Keep writing!
Ohtar Vicky chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
:) I liked this.

It was wonderfully written and, i think, showed the character of the Doctor and Watson very well!

Well done and thank you for a great story!
kyer chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Forgot to mention..

We first saw the decrepit (actually a puppet prop)Master during Tom Baker's era (4) The Deadly Assassin. He made another appearance (an actual actor and looking somewhat less decrepit) during Davidson's era (5) before the Master took over Nyssa's father's body as his own. To my knowledge, by the time Sylvester's Doctor saw him he'd been swapping others bodies for some time..there was something in Trial of a Time Lord, but I didn't get to watch that year. After that, there was Survival and then nothing until Professor Yana.
teddybowties chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Aww...okay. I thought it was ten, for a minute. But it was cool, even still! I liked it!
FoggyKnight chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Poor Watson, but what an interesting combination. I haven't been fortunate enough to catch the earlier series of Doctor Who, but if he was around before the newer Sci-fi channel ones, that would explain much.

That was nice of The Doctor, to arrange her funeral. :)