Reviews for Letters and Numbers
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 5 . 7/11/2015
really well written! keep it up!
Bkil chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
Loved the ending, any plans to update it?
darkbliss66 chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
Hope you continue the story, it was great.
Achi J chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I love how you highlighted the differences between the education systems in earth and the colonies. Before this, I just assumed that they'd all have some standard curriculum in place with minor variations, but you've completely opened my mind! I mean, OF COURSE they'd have a completely different view on history, how could I have not SEEN IT? It might just be an innocuous detail, but I think it's what separates excellent writing from merely good writing. In other words, this is an excellent piece of work. Thank you!
Kane Shi Megami chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
I love that you do work alcohol and nudity into your stories. :)

KSM
momiji-k chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
Wow! That was just a riot! I nearly fell out of my chair laughing at the end. That was just great. Comedy and romance really do go well together when well written. Excellent job on writing such a fun little piece!
momiji-k chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
More great imagery! :)
momiji-k chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
Lovely! One of my favorite scenes from the series!
momiji-k chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
Fantastic wording and imagery yet again! Also too short, I'm really left longing for more!
momiji-k chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
I would love to see where this goes if you were to write more. There was a lot of great imagery and your wording made it an enjoyable read. My only complaint was that it was over too fast. :)
momiji-k chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
This was a very enjoyable read. I felt they were really in character and it seemed to me that you really understood them in ways a lot of people don't. There is so much more to Relena than what people think, and of course there is a lot more to Heero as well. I look forward to reading more. I don't know how accurate your research on the solar system was, but it sounded good to me. Excellent work!
moon86 chapter 6 . 5/16/2012
It was so funny.
reb chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
I think this one is my favorite so far!
Adaon chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
Lars and Tipsy-Relena.

They go together like Sausage races and baseball.

(hugs) Good to see you out there! I haven't talked to you since mentioning the life-size animatronic Stich and never hearing a response. I was worried you went in to a coma over the awesomeness. lol.

Funny as ever Lars, take care of yourself.
dootadoot chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
this chapter has earned the right to be added to my favs