Reviews for The Road Less Travelled By
jkthestral chapter 8 . 9/8
I'm sitting in a lonely room, cackling to myself weirdly because I can literally hear, Iruka likes me! Iruka really likes me! I can buy him flowers! with songs in the background and a stupid masked grin with a blank white mask with NARUTO written on it and a amused Gaara with a wryly smiling Tsunade.
Princesscrystalwrite chapter 14 . 2/6
That was wonderful. I loved it! Great work!
TheOddOneIsHere chapter 7 . 10/2/2018
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
TheOddOneIsHere chapter 3 . 10/2/2018
lol
TheOddOneIsHere chapter 2 . 10/2/2018
Yes, it is very amusing.
Yvonne Park chapter 14 . 7/30/2018
I love this story! It was super cute! I'm glad that you paired Naruto and Gaara together. I always love those two! I wish there was more!Yvonne
KittyChan.Loves chapter 2 . 7/22/2018
He's with Gaara?! Oh, I didn't see that coming. This is gonna be spicy~
Faded-Dynasty chapter 2 . 6/5/2018
I like your story thus far. Last part had me dead laughing haha. Can’t wait to see Gaara smash the exams and see him fight Kitsune
Katie chapter 14 . 4/22/2018
Loooooooovvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee it
leya13 chapter 14 . 4/1/2018
I like this Story a lot...so thx
NothereNorthere chapter 5 . 3/25/2018
This is good, but if you are looking for a realistic ninja world that doesn't "friendship this, or play fair that" this is not the fic for you.
tinawinna chapter 1 . 2/3/2018
Wow... Its usually pretty hard to get me choked up within a first chapter. But I have to say you did an excellent job, through your writing I could feel the ache the hurt, and the loneliness that naruto was feeling and it had me tearing up. I read a lot of fanfiction and I like reading stories that have real depth to them that really connects with you, and for a while now I haven't been able to find one like that, so when I clicked on this story I wasn't expecting to get hit with the feels... But I did...I haven't written a review in a long time, but I felt like I had to tell you that with just the first chapter you've made this a story I won't soon forget, thank you.
Brookie Twiling chapter 14 . 11/22/2017
Nice story, I enjoyed reading it... and I won't admit to squealing quite a bit whilst reading it.
LocalLatina chapter 14 . 10/25/2017
Awww I really enjoyed this! I'm a total SNS fan, but Gaara/Naru are a close 2nd for me and I always complained that there aren't enough stories of this pairing. I really loved it; thank you for writing This!
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 14 . 9/30/2017