Reviews for The Road Less Travelled By
Wow that very last sentence was amazing. Love the story by the way.
holyunholy chapter 14 . 8/30
This story was AWESOME. Thank you for sharing!
Babanzkiller chapter 7 . 7/17
is this yaoi?
guest chapter 14 . 7/11
Thank you for the happy ending! A little sad Jiraiya got killed off but was kinda obvious you didn't like his character as much as the others. Thanks for sharing.
Yuki chapter 6 . 6/21
I first read the title of the chapter as fifty shades of pain. Cracked me up. This happens when you try to stay awake and read at 1:30 am. Well, so far so good. Kudos to author-san!
CrypticSilhouette chapter 9 . 5/31
Thank you. That's why I can rarely read Het stories, every time I think one looks interesting, the female character is just... Ugh. And a lot of the time, the male character is also ugh. And don't even get me started on harems...

I hate damsel in distress stories...
Pillowism chapter 10 . 5/28
small correction: Nanadaime
...i have to log-in just to favourite this goddamn fanfic so i can read it 10yrs later and still drown in the narugaara feels
THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING HOLY SHIT AGHHHHH THEIR CONFESSIONS AND THE FUCKING ANGST I WANTED TO SCREAM AND IT'S LIKE MIDNIGHT HERE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH YOU MADE ME LOVE THESE TWO RIGHT NOW THAT WAS THE MOST ADORABLE THING I HAVE EVER READ THANK YOU
Omg I can relate with you on the whole 'het girls embarrass the whole female gender' thing, so true almost all the time. YOU WRITE THOSE SLASH PAIRINGS AND YOU WRITE THEM PROUDLY I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE DYNAMICS BETWEEN NARUTO AND GAARA RIGHT NOW
"I can buy him flowers!" My heart literally died at this line, too cute
Celebrindal01 chapter 14 . 5/11
This was incredible! Loved it so much from beginning to end!

I like your characters, I think their personalities are really fitting, Naruto is this awesome ninja who is so strong but still need people to aknowledge him, and of course he manages to make everyone loves him, he has this incredible "gift" that makes everyone changes their opinion about people.
For me he is perfect with Gaara, both being Jinchuriki, having terrible childhoods, they are so similar it seems obvious they can help each other out, needing this other one close by.

Gaara is so much in love with Naruto, when we see this point of view, how he aches for him, that is quite powerful, when his siblings even say that he would give his life for Naruto! I think he needed love so much he has a huge amount to give in return, and lucky for him Naruto is right here.
I really really like their mutual love, how they both think it is a "one way" love, they are so insecure about it, themselves, yet feeling so deeply for the other, I find it beautiful (and sad for a while, until they confess of course!).
Naruto needed this little push from his friends, but even without it, I think he will have gone out to Gaara, he needs him too much.
The way you describe their feelings is also amazing, like I said, I felt a bit sad for them, I wanted them to finally be together so bad! ; )
You know, when Nruto makes hs announcement about Gaara and him, I had goosebumps and teary eyes... it touched me so, I was really into it, loved this moment, I have this lovely picture in my head of them both finally happy together, with the blessing of everyone, soooo good. (I would love to see them like that for real! ahah)

I also like the fact that Kyuubi and Shukaku can take human forms, and that you explained it well enough for it to seem possible. The fact that even the bijuus are "lovers" is quite funny, I think it would have been hard for Naruto and Gaara to see them make out and pretend it did nothing to them when they both certainly wanted to do the same! ahah

The Kakashi and Iruka as a couple is a super nice bonus! I love them both as well together, and your Kakashi is quite the funny guy when in love! ; )
I enjoyed a lot your bits of humour in the fiction, makes it less angsty, and always good to have a laugh when reading.
(my favorite moments are:
- Kakashi being so silly when he knew Iruka liked him, such a kid!
- the family "weirder and gayer", funny way to say it but quite true!
- and the Suna ANBU taking pictures of the kages, ahahah, too good.
- also how everybody keeps saying Naruto is so hot and sexy, well yes he is, and it's all for Gaara to enjoy! )

The relationships between Naruto and his friends are beautiful, Naruto is so well loved by a lot of people, maybe the fact he left made them realise they also needed him, but they're all really good friends, especially Lee, he is amazing in your story, truly a close friend to have.
Even Sasuke and Sakura manage to make up for the past, in the end they are not so bad.
Actually I quite like the way Naruto and Sasuke just return to their old awkward-rival/friend relationship, like nothing changed, it seems easy between them.
(I almost would have liked a Sasuke jalous of Gaara, realising he liked Naruto himself.
I'm a huge fan of SasuNaruSasu so maybe that's why... )

I think your writing is beautiful, it is an easy and agreable reading, full of emotions, I like how we have a small peek at different characters' side of the story.
And your quoting at the beginning, and most especially at the end, I find it a really nice touch to the fiction.

I noticed the fact that you didn't write about Sasuke and Sakura's actions in the battle, and was gonna ask about it, when I noticed the publication year... and your answers.
I'm years too late! ; )

And I think there is a mistake, when Gaara kisses Naruto during the exam, he normally wouldn't be able to do so as Naruto should have his mask on, out in the public like that, but still he managed?

So, after all that, thank you for this story, loved it to bits.
I like a lot Gaara and Naruto as a couple, and they are just perfect in your story.
I would love to read more of them from you, but it seems I come too late, not even sure you'll read this, but I had to say how much I enjoyed it! : )
Aeroshadowclone chapter 1 . 4/11
love the beginning.
wickedlovely101 chapter 13 . 3/6
aw... how sweet :)
May Eve chapter 14 . 2/29
I love this fic. Thank you for sharing it, even though I called in sick to work this morning so I could finish it. Worth every penny lost.