Reviews for The Road Less Travelled By
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 13 . 6/17
Oh, how I love idiot Naruto.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 6/17
Man, I love the dynamic between Gaara and Naruto. It's so sweet that Gaara's wondering about their relationship and Naruto doesn't realize it!
Olivia Sage chapter 2 . 5/16
You made my day with this comment: 'I really wish we could have seen more of the Yondaime in the series. He's bloody hot.' :D so true though
LDK chapter 14 . 4/13
Wow, great friggen story! LOVE the plot, and the way you've written Naruto. Honestly I was hesitant about this fic; most AU's where Naruto leaves the village (or becomes ANBU) completely butcher his character. I feel as though you have done the opposite. You have evolved him as a person but it still fits with him so perfectly. Absolutely fantastic job. And his relationship with Gaara? Beautiful. I was a little disappointed that he will become both the Hokage and Gaara's lover in the end; the actual decision to stay with Gaara over his previous dream of being hokage made his devotion so much more evident. Now that he can have his cake and eat it to, the massive decision he agonised over feels a bit cheapened. That being said, the ending was so mind blowingly cute and optimistic and just plain heatwaring, I really can't complain too much! Thank you SO much for writing this story, all in all AMAZING plot and truly, truly beautiful renditions of the characters from Naruto. Bravo.
Flutter Nutter chapter 14 . 4/9
lsufgbwlfjaognaei TOO GOOD FOR THIS TO END!
Flutter Nutter chapter 1 . 4/8
Oh god I'm crying... the feels! So many feels!
loveheartrose chapter 13 . 2/19
This story is so well written and has now become one of my favorite stories I have read. I just realized, Pein and Konan didn't battle anybody so did they actually die or are they in hiding in regret of their actions?
Don't Agree chapter 7 . 1/9
"Some of you guys were a bit indignant about Naruto's jumping to conclusions and seemingly favouring Sasuke over Gaara, and I hope this chapter cleared it up somewhat. Naruto was only there in time to catch the end bit of their fight, you see, so all he noticed was Gaara seemingly trying to kill Sasuke. Naruto's always been hotheaded, I figured that upon encountering that kind of scene, it's more than reasonable for him to jump to conclusions."

You see, I can't agree with this. Maybe if you hadn't had Naruto grow as a character he, then he would have reacted that way. But by the set-up of your story he works in a profession that will not allow for such rashness without major consequence, and if he's as good as your claiming then it stands to reason that he wouldn't have just jumped to conclusions like that. Honestly, it feels like you're telling the reader that he's this awesome amazing assassin (actor and all), but not really showing that...

But hey, maybe it's like those romantic movies where they apparently need the misunderstanding in the later acts. Then again, I've never been a fan of that cliche in the first place so that's probably why I lost interest in this story. Oh well, I thought the first few chapters were okay at any rate.
Silvercoffeeboy chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
I CANT HANDLE IT. *dies and squeaks* I love this so much...
Quinn1989 chapter 4 . 12/5/2014
GaaNaru or NaruGaa are sweet, if well written.
About Sasuke:
In cannon he is an arse.
And he will be an arse in my opinion till the end.
This will Change when he is able to accept the truth that is:
Aside from all, in sheer will /Soul strengh, Sasuke is a worm while Naruto is a Dragon.
Naruto has suffered enourmosly, and still is freindly. Naruto could have given intoi Kyuubi any time and gained power (like pre Exam Gaara) But Naruto walked his own way.
Sasuke on the other Hand sulks and demands, but never is able to accdept his own wrongs.
Pyrane chapter 14 . 11/17/2014
Thanks for this good story
And I love the quote at the end of the chapter, it bring something to the all :D
See you around !

***Pyrane***
angellovesfanfiction chapter 14 . 11/15/2014
Awesome! It was so amazing I was crying in the end. Please, please make a sequel. It will be fantastic. Please consider it.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
Resounded through the whole tower? I thought it was soundproof.
ninbigboy168 chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Awwwwww why why this story was starting out good you should have put naruto/garra sigh sorry just don't like yaoi plus hinata would never call Sasuke "kun" but the story was really interesting I apologize that I had to end it here for me. Just not my cup of tea .
apaulije chapter 14 . 10/13/2014
I love this story! It's well written, it was exciting, and I really fell in serious like with the characters :)