Reviews for A Moment Too Soon
ALEXISSA2 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Hmm...I think it's Natsuki but it could be Shizuru too and I liked the title for some reason I don't know.
Ume sama chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
It is weird to think that a short like this could make my heart ache. I really feel for this character. Then again, I think I am turning into a softy.

Good story. I hope you got a good grade.
AngelKruger chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Hey there!

Me like it! I think we all have moments like this that end way too soon, but u can not escape reality forever.

As always, good job, i already hooked to ur writting, please, keep it coming ;)
Kara Papas chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
very interesting
E.M.PRAETORIAN chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Hmm...could this be Natsuki?

Excellent job on keeping our focus narrowed in on the character, and yet scattered and scrambling trying to ponder who this could be. This is one of my favored styles and you handled it amazingly well. Hopefully you were given a high grade...

elder master out
Han dj chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
If I were to put a name on this character it will be Natsuki. The missing one is Shizuru. But then again, I don't want shiznat fans to strangle me for killing Shizuru.

I could say...Nao-Miyu! Miyu was the one remembering Nao who passed away! But really tha pairing is like a shot at the moon ne?

Nice short story. If I was your teacher, I'll give you a 95! I submitted a story to my prof (Eng Lit) and I was already on my junior year in college back then, and I think I scarred her for life. Hahahaha
Komett chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Ohh... you SERIOUSLY need to make this into a multi-chaptered story!