Reviews for Have a Chat
Miravisu chapter 10 . 9/9/2010
As I am no fan of Hermione and Ron being married, and very much intrigued by the chain of events in this story so far.. I can't help wonder if we'll see Fawkes some time soon... and of course keep my fingers crossed for Severus and Hermione ;)
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Interesting beginning concept; I'll have to read further on. Though I'm half wondering if 'ave a c' is a stuttered killing curse attempt. :)
mo112 chapter 10 . 5/4/2009
Well, I like it and I hope you continue. Thank you!
troesnaja chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Hello, I think i have read some of your fics but it must have been a few years ago. This one seems like a really good one, but it was labelled as a work in prgress. Normally I try to read only completed fics. Is this a wip or ocmplete? your notes made me believe it to be complete. Anyway this seems really interesting. This reminds me of a fic by aprilgrey I think... but in that one Snape was addicted to alcohol and had suffered extended cruciatus damage and everyone knew that he was snape...
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 11/30/2008
I like how Snape deals with the goblins. I suspect that only those people who behave that way actually get all of their due, and that Snape is showing them respect by wrangling in their manner.

I like how Hermione and Severus are dealing so well together. Both of them are feeling like outcasts, though at least nobody in the crowd is spitting at them yet (though I suspect they won't try if Harry is around, you never know).
Ginz.x chapter 10 . 11/27/2008
Oh, thats a mean cliff hanger there!

I love this story more than I did last chapter, thats for sure :D

Thankyou for updating quickly, too :)

I wonder whats going to happen at Ollivander's...?

Cant wait for C10 :D

Lots of love!

x
Southernswimmer chapter 10 . 11/27/2008
Love it! Please update soon!
Maddie50 chapter 10 . 11/26/2008
Hermione and Severus are communicating quite well non verbally. Their body language seemed to be very supportive of one another.
azulkan2 chapter 10 . 11/26/2008
Great story. Looking forward to the next part.
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 11/26/2008
Given Hermione's current condition, it will likely be Snape doing the listening while she wails and rants about the Evil that is Ron. But then, he's always been very good at it, or he wouldn't have survived for as long as he did in a very dangerous business.

I find his relationship with Poppy; she doesn't strike me as tremendously nurturing in her manner, but perhaps she's discovered that Snape behaves himself better if she doesn't try that tack. At least Poppy does confirm that Minerva was pushing rather too hard, which must be nice; at this point Snape probably suspects that he's about to be manipulated with everyone's cooperation yet again. Having someone on his side, if only partially, must be a welcome change.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 11/26/2008
Well, Snape is in better health than he has been in a long time, he's free of the constant terror that was his companion for so long, and he's not even fifty yet. Given a wizard's lifespan, it's no wonder that _all_ of him is reviving rather nicely. One suspects his attraction to Hermione isn't just the nice tits, but the mind and willingness to argue with him at his level.

But of course he's going to help her out (and he may, in his more paranoid moments, suspect that everyone's efforts to keep him out of Azkaban will hinge on his willingness to do so. After all, nobody's ever helped him for the fun of it before, why should they start now?).

One only hopes that Hermione will prove a sound investment; Severus has been lured on with implicit promises and been dumped after his expiration date before.
notwritten chapter 10 . 11/26/2008
Thank you for sharing this interesting chapter today. Keep smiling. :-)
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 11/26/2008
I notice that Minerva still isn't addressing the fact that she tried to kill Snape; but of course it's always Snape's fault for things being so bad for him and it's always up to him to fix it (if nothing else, so he can be used to help save others again). She's lecturing Snape and telling him what he's doing wrong-has she ever tried telling him that people actually do care for him? Or apologizing for being a prat herself the whole year he was Headmaster? Nah. And now he gets to be lectured by a portrait like the whole year he was there before. Oh, yeah, that's really going to help.

But of course the people who did a) try to kill him and b) abandon him to die are superior to him at all time. He should listen to Poppy, as she has cared for him before (although I would like to know what her attitude was when he was Headmaster). Yes, Hermione did save his life; but given how he sacrificed for the Trio and was later left to die by them, that was only fair. Minerva, however, has a little apologizing to do on her own, but I sure don't see her even recognizing that she helped drive Snape to his 'death'.
mishybot chapter 9 . 11/25/2008
I really enjoy this story a lot so far. I can't wait to read more and see how things are going to work on their little outing. Rock on, Update soon]
Ginz.x chapter 9 . 11/25/2008
Woow.

Im so glad you posted these two chapters :D

I really do love this story - you've written the characters so well and the plot is very consistent. You use the perfect amount of detail, and nice cliff hangers at the end of your chapters too.

I wish you'd have posted a chapter on the court cases though - it would have been interesting to see how both Hermione and Severus reacted.

I cant wait for the next installment!

:D