Reviews for Mae'n flin gyda fi
I love Janto chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
Will there be more? It's been awhile.
MyGuiltiestPleasure chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
Great Beginning! More soon please!
FailandGirl chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
Hey :) I really love the idea for the story. The concept is a brilliant idea. Please write some more as I would love to know what happens. I'd just say that maybe you could try using some more detail to lengthen the story and give it more depth as well as try not to jump too quickly into different scenes and conversations. Though overall, a very clever idea and you're backstory for Jack, although needs to be re-read and changed with a few errors, has some real nice ideas in it. Congratulations. :)
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 3 . 9/3/2010
Good story, although slightly confusing, it would probably be amazing if it had more chapters, so that everything doesn't have to happen so quickly, and we would have more of the back story! Great idea!
deemama66 chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
wouldbe nice IF jack found his daughter..?
leona chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
hey love the story read i four time wondering if your going to cotinue as i love it but already said that.
Rioghna chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
Not bad, but the story is a little rushed and I would suggest you find a beta reader, there are some pretty heavy errors that make it a bit hard to read in spots. You have started with an interesting concept, just needs a bit of polish.
Candybree chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
I'm glad Jack and Ianto are back together, at least for now. Raising a kid in Torchwood will be interesting. Keep up the great work!
leona chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
i love it no really i do plus i love the name of the baby thanks for writing this
WeevilRockYou chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
this is going brilliantly!

:P
Kay chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
A little too out of character for me but it is a nice concept and idea. I would really like to see the end of this.
Hexikon chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Oh I liked that, especially Jack's "real name". But HET, really?
WeevilRockYou chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
this is brilliant please update soon!

please this is to good to wait 4!
Thenerdswillwin chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
i think i can see where this is going
Candybree chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Great story, I can't wait to see how Ianto takes the news. I really hope that it's Ianto's! Keep up the great work!