Reviews for RosarioVampire Baddest Blood
Foxcomm chapter 2 . 5/23
Okay, so it went from year one to year two?
Oniix chapter 8 . 10/21/2013
is this a Moka x Tsukune fic? please tell me it is I love that couple!
Ryujin Zangetsu 17 chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
Getting interesting now! Wonder what this dream is that Tsukune is having. Probably has something to do with him and Moka. Nice job with this
Ryujin Zangetsu 17 chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Man this is getting so fucking intense! Man you have done a good job with this. I applaud you for this
Ryujin Zangetsu 17 chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
Alot of things are going down and it's only chapter 4. This is getting really good I must say, did a nice job with this and I'm very much liking it. Wonder what the hell wrong with Inner Moka though? She's confusing the hell out of me the way she's acting
Ryujin Zangetsu 17 chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
This is getting really interesting! Kokoa seems to still want her 'real' sister back. Now I get to see how she fights! Onto to the next chapter
Ryujin Zangetsu 17 chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
So the luck bastard as to chose between the girls and it looks like he's dealing with dark powers that I do not know of right now. Go to continue to fine out
Ryujin Zangetsu 17 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Pretty short chapter, didn't take me long to read this. Pretty good I have to say though! Again just have to keep reading to see what happens.
Naitosutoka Eien No Honoo chapter 14 . 6/20/2012
I am very confused on what happened during this chapter and the one before it.
Naitosutoka Eien No Honoo chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Dang this looks like it's gonna be fun.
DefectivexZombie chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
You sent me to the dictionary for one of the darn words. that wasn't nice of you. :P I love it. You have a fantastic hook in the very first chapter, i'm tied in and scrambling to read chapter two.
AllThingsWeird07 chapter 5 . 2/20/2011
wow tsukune is even more of a screaming pussy ass bitch in this fanfic than the earlier chapters of the manga
D-Generation XX chapter 28 . 6/9/2010
Great finale for Part I, can't wait for Part II. What happened to Tsukune and why is he being taken in a coffin? What will become of him? I hope he won't be out of action through out the story. Not to mention how can he resist being corrupted by his dark powers and learn how to control it? Who will teach him to control it? Although my slight disappointment in the finale of Part I one is that I was hoping Dracula was going to be resurrected already but he's still not resurrected. Oh god Shuzen really needs a lesson on humility and especially on how to be a REAL parent. Seriously all he cares about is his position in the vampire society and that over-bloated ego more than family. I just hope later on Tsukune with his new dark powers beat the crap out of him and knock some sense into him. I just hope nothing bad happens to Tsukune that will make him inactive because I don't want him to be the victim in distress here but the main hero. Not to mention some cool "dark" clothes and kickass weapons.

Anyway I'm getting excited for Part II. Not to mention getting Drac's resurrection finally over with because like I said I don't want Tsukune to be a victim in distress for most of the story by being not in action.
Zero-Nightmare chapter 28 . 6/9/2010
Superb way to wrap up the ending of this story

I'm honored I inspired you, but now I have to fear Everyone's wrath (Hides in a secret place) wonder if Dracula or someone would give me a hand in this !

Loved the fighting scenes with Colton and how Tsukune used the power of Dominance, baka, he thinks he's superior to dracula, but in his quest to protect those he loved, he became a monster himself. Reminds of a quote I heard once:

"Beware when you fight monsters, less you become one" and "When you gaze at the abyss, it gazes back at you"

I think they fir what happened to Tsukune

The time for recon is almost here and the rise of the Lord of darkness is closser

Can't wait for the next story and I'm already working on mine, but have some problems (PC gets stuck sometimes)

My sincere congratulations!