Reviews for Forgive Me Love
Pyrate Nyre chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I just found this by searching by author and found you along with one other. This was so well written. It deserves an epilogue, one written by you with your style and outlook.

Nyre

I love Australia. Wish I was there
DianeB chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
NICE story. When I learned in PitH that it had been two weeks since Booth's "death," and that none of the squints - Bones especially, of course - had been told he really *wasn't* dead, I wondered just what they had been doing to come to terms with it. Thanks for filling in a little blank.
nonhalema chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Very sad, but good writing
ab89us chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
::sobs:: Really sad and good. If he had really died I dont know what I would do. ~_~
IsleofSkye chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Wow. This was very well written. I liked how you connected it to the song. I think it flowed perfectly. I love reading fics about what happened between WitW and PitH, because that time had the potential for an amazing episode that was heartfelt and showed that she actually isn't as cold, and able to compartmentalize as we think she is.

Good work!
Gryphin chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I really enjoyed this! I am constantly feeling like we have never gotten to see the effects of Booth's "death" on his friends and colleagues. I feel cheated! Thanks for taking some time to address a little of that!