Reviews for Edward's Many Moments of Emotion
Window.Of.Dreams chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
LOLZ! wel if ur on ur kneez...THAT WAS AMAZING! u really meant it wen u said u no how edward is!
helbaffy chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
oh so awesom! Edward you i...! Always sacrifising himself... anyway this chapter was awesom!

Please update soon, I realy want to know what ealse you can come up with! :)

P.S. I wonder if you could write the part where he gets a call from Rosaly and thinks Bella is dead?... :)
iole01 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
O! Very powerful chapter! Edward's emotions are portrayed very accurately and wow! Just Wow! It was breathtaking!
Ashley Greene chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
Whoa Aish7!

I cannot believe this. Throughout the whole story I was thinking "He'll bite her; no he won't; He'll bite her; No he won't". Very few people can do that. Ok no, a lot of authors can. But you have an awesome gift [and you love twilight, it says so in your pen name] and I mean this awesome gift at an age of fourteen [I checked out your profile as well - that is one hot picture of Rob as Edward].

Use it well [now I feel like Dumbledore!]

Update PLEASE

Ashley Greene chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
Hello :)

Is it possible for anyone to feel all this at once? Bravo, Aish7, bravo - this chapter, I can't belive that Edward's feelings would be so intense.

Wow. I wish Stephenie Meyer would read this. You have to receive something honorary for this - least of all, more reviews!

Love,

Ashley Greene chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Aish, I think after reading this chapter, I have deduced that you...you are a huge Edward fangirl, aren't you.

He is SO in character - amazng job done on Edward. If I were a member here, your fic would top my "favourites" list )

Love,

wolfchasing chapter 3 . 12/29/2008
Wow, Ash. This is really good! I hope you can put that NM chapter to use soon! Please update!

Rose. xx
Ketch chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
Cannot wait for the next chapter - you are so talented!

Noticed a few grammatical errors...if your can, try to proof read (or I'd be happy to do so for you!)

Keep it coming!
Mari xx chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
You sure know a lot about the venom! Very nice, I like how you had a kind of Devil/Angel on shoulder thing, except it was in Edward's mind. A great mental/internal battle.

I really love how you right Edward, it matches the glimpse we got of his mind in Midnight Sun's partial draft.

You're amazing! :) You really deserve more reviews for this!
helbaffy chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
omg! So fantastic! Edward is so ... (ok i'm out of words right now)... :)

i love it when you bring so much emotion to characters...

Definitely UPDATE! :)
Someoneyoudon'tknowprobably chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
Good job!
A is for Angel chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
that was awesome
Ketch chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
Girl...you are 1 hellava good writer. Keep it up - I love Eddie's POV!
Mari xx chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
...I love you :) This was fantastic. It totally fits with how Edward is in that chapter of Twilight.

It's amazing, I cannot even express how awesome it is correctly.
A is for Angel chapter 1 . 11/20/2008