Reviews for AN OFFER
Minerva777 chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
Wow good story and written well too, that takes a long time to find. A good short story that is written well! I commend you.
Min
ebonypol chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Aww I loved it :) just what I hoped would have happened :) made my day :)
Jeeun chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This story is short, but it's one of the most satisfying 'what if Severus lived and was pardoned'. A very smart, intelligent, reasonable and fair Minerva being the Headmistress, offering Severus a job to become her Deputy to start building a 'new world' after the war... I mean it's just so plausibe. I kind of think that Severus would want to start a very new life, but really, although he must have hated Hogwarts since it was sort of a prison-like to him, but still it was a place where he spent most of his life, knows every part about it, though alone, he tired to protect it with all of his might, it's not something that a person could part easily with. And though Severus could be considered a traitor, he was and still somewhat is in the same situation all the Slytherins(present and future) are in, and really who else could be better to really understand and guide. And I like the image of a smoker Minerva, and Severus trying to help her to stay healthy. Minerva and Severus, they are just brilliant as a team. :D I really enjoyed this story very much. Thank you. :D
Saramagician chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
OH! Very interesting!
katiealice49 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
You're quickly becoming one of my favourite writers; you're so in-tune with each character!

I love friendship and this pairing so this fic has made me extremely happy.

The "cancer sticks" line made me laugh too! So 'Severus' and so comical!
Kazza chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Excellent story. I especially like that the characters are speaking as adults and not a child's view of adults.
bookivore chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I always like to see Snape survive DH. One thing that struck me fairly hard: When Minerva made that whole speech including 'I could turn my back on what's happened...run Hogwarts the way it has always been run...' it made me cheer and also wonder how far down on his list Dumbledore put Hogwarts. There are so many obvious things that need to be fixed at Hogwarts and no signs that Mr. Too Many Hats was doing anything about any of them.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Excellent story. Here's hoping that Snape can persuade the surviving Slytherins (you know, the ones thrown out of the castle) not to become Dark Lords in revenge. And that Minerva can persuade the Ministry not to have a show trial and throw Snape into Azkaban just to show Harry Potter he's not all that.

Why Snape _wants_ to go back to that hellhole Rowling laughingly calls a school is still beyond me, of course.
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Yes, I wanted it to finish like this - him having the Deputy post and being aknowledged by her if not the wizarding society. Anti-journalist wards? Perfect! (-:
skinnydipping chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I LOVE this story! It is the way it is meant to be. The nanny bit was great!

Kudos from Brazil.
OSuzanne chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Great story. Your Minerva isn't one I've seen before, but I like her. You did a great job making the story come to life. As I was reading it I was watching it happen in my head.
MissRe chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Very cute. I love Minnie and Sev. I'm glad that they will be tackling everything together. Great job.
grugster chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
I really enjoyed this story! I stopped smoking one year ago but I still can understand her desire for a cigarette in situations like this. :) Please write more!
Ysilme chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
That's a beautiful tale of my favourite couple, and I sincerely hope that it won't remain a One-Shot or will get some kittens and snakelings... ;o)

You show here my very own ideas about what relates the two of them, what makes them affine, as well as keeping them perfectly in character.
Chemistress chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Thanks for this unusual piece! Oh, if only...what a happy end that would have been...

I had to laugh at the "A wise woman once told me"-line...yes, at Albus time she must have really felt like a nanny sometimes!

OK, I hate the idea of Minerva smoking, but I can jump over my shadow and give it to you, that it makes sense here...