Reviews for Damn Bakura
OMR! Next chapter pls!
Silver-Haired-Thief chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
Lol i love this,,! :)
zerOtodona chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
Lol this story is so funny!
bostafu chapter 8 . 2/5/2012
Ahh ok so its not like he damned himself and whatever and whoever because he got to be with yugi or fallen in love with yugi, but because of some drama that happened afterwards. Which, somehow, was intitiated by the pharaoh.
bostafu chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
Lool I wnder how this is gonna lead to, in the end, damn bakura. Xd. I mean lol is he gonna blame himself for whatever is gonna happen, or what?
bostafu chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
Lol now it's pity. Oh. Come on bakura, being with yugi ain't so bad or falling with yugi.
bostafu chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
Aah okay now it's ryou's fault eh? Haha bakura's just making excused now. But I bet ryou did set this all up, sneaky little thing XD
bostafu chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Oh waat? What does the pharaoh has to do with this? Hm, wonder how and why bakura set up with yugi... and yami is involved in this?
AllKnowingNiko chapter 8 . 1/14/2012
Niko: Common sense when you need it most, it cops out on you. *nods in utter understanding* and YAY YUUGI WAS STALKING 'KURA :D I REALLY FUCKING LOVE THIS STORY! Update please? I'll give you a life time's worth of cookies and a million hugs! *kitty grin*

Bakura: Uh... what she said

Marik: THATS WHAT SHE SAID :D

Bakura: Yeah, I KNOW! I WANTED to say what she said, I said what she said because I'm AGREEING with what she said, Ra! Idiot!

Niko: *confused as heck* Uhm... okay then... UPDATE THIS OR I WILL FEED YOUR SOUL TO THE FANGIRLS! Seriously, I love this! Come back, oh great Leader of the Dark Side, and lead us onward in your fic! Love you~ so much~ WRITE MORE NOW :D teh kitty commands it XD please and thank you!
AllKnowingNiko chapter 7 . 1/14/2012
Niko: WHO'S THE STALKER?

Bakura: Keep reading and you'll find out

Niko: Are 'Kura and nii-sama gonna get together?

Yuugi: Keep reading and you'll find out

Niko: Is it true Marik is totally obsessed with 'Kura?

Marik: Keep reading and you'll find out

Niko: What's nii-sama gonna do to 'Kura when he finds out?

Yami: Keep reading and you'll find out

Niko: You people have horrible answers! Obviously, I just have to keep reading and I'll find out! Jeez!

Bakura/Yuugi/Marik/Yami: *epic face palm*
AllKnowingNiko chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
Niko: *keels over from yaoi overload*

Bella: *falls over from laughing so hard*

Yuugi: *hiding in emo corner blushing horribly*

Bakura: *smirking like a madman*

Niko: So EFFing smexy

Bella: So hilariously epic

Yuugi: So freaking embarrassing

Bakura: So fucking true

Niko: Absolutely heavenly, loved

Bella: Completely rofl-worthy, adored

Yuugi: Totally red-faced here, yet enjoyed

Bakura: Positively on-the-ball, favorited

Bakura: Nuu~

Niko: Fine then Fluffy

Bakura: STOP CALLING ME FLUFFY

Niko: Nuu~

Ryou: *coughs elegantly* Ahem?

Niko: Hu? Oh yeah! *turns to authoress* GOOD THING NUMBER ONE: "Ryou blushed. Malik looked away. Marik contemplated murder." IDK why, but I was LOLing with all my kitty-fueled might at that XD GOOD THING NUMBER TWO! AWWWWWW, Marik, shin'yu, and Ryou are a cute little family :D reminds me of my cute little family... meow. GOOD THING NUMBER THREE! Tw-Two hours...? Do you realize how much lemon you can cram into two hours? Then a walk-in? Ah, I LOVE YOU! Seriously!

Bakura: Yeah yeah- did you say lemon?

Niko: *ignoring and continuing rambling*

Bakura: *grabs shoulders and violently shake her* KITTEN AKA NIKO SOHMA DID YOU SAY LEMON

Niko: *evil grin* YEZ :D

Bakura: Go. Motherf*cking right now.

Niko: Damn Internet lag XD
AllKnowingNiko chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
Bakura: SSSSH... I stole Niko's laptop... and now I'm reviewing... she's asleep. Let's keep it that way. Anyway-

Malik: So... are you really crushing that hard on Yuugi?

Bakura: And I knew it was a bad idea to let you read it with me *face palm*

Ryou: I think it's sweet _ you really are quite the romantic, Bakura

Bakura: Shut up, you're lucky you're not dead already

Malik: I'm totally telling him *texting*

Bakura: Oh hell no you don't *grabs phone and snaps it*

Malik: HEY! Widget! You killed Widget!

Bakura: It's a phone, Malik

Malik: You know how Niko has Bella? IT'S LIKE YOU BROKE BELLA ONLY NINE TIMES WORSE but not ten, it's not that horrible and inhumane

Bakura: Shut up! You shouldn't have tried texting him!

Ryou: Calm your faces and go to the next chapter! See, we haven't even said if we liked the chapter or not! We're total wrecks at reviewing without Niko and you know it T_T

Bakura/Malik: ...

Niko: I'm glad you think so

Ryou: *squeaks*

Bakura: Ki-Kitten!

Malik: Shin'yu! What are you doing up?

Niko: Watching my favorite people fail. *takes keyboard* *cracks knuckles* Now, watch how it's done. *turns to authoress* This chapter was fantastic! I love how you're developing the characters, and the plot, of course. Their thoughts and emotions are captured brilliantly, with lots of detail you don't find very often. You write with a flair I only dream I could achieve, and it's spectacular to be able to read your glorious fictions. This is so far the best klepto out there (that I've had the pleasure to read) and I hope you continue to do justice to this constantly overlooked pair! Thank you! *bows*

Ryou/Malik/Bakura: *blink*

Niko: Told ya so
AllKnowingNiko chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
Niko: Fluffy you give me that keyboard so I can give that nice authoress a damn virtual cookie already!

Bakura: No! *evil grin* My turn to type! Yes, damn pity, damn hikari, damn me especially :D and yes. I fucking hate PE. Its not even physical education, physical education is the one section of Health class people actually enjoy-

Niko: *snatches keyboard and hits Bakura* NO YOU BAKA

Bakura: *snatches back* Anyyyyywayyyy... we *chokes slightly* LOVED the chapter, and *haltingly* can't-wait-to-read-more! *coughs violently*

Niko: Aw, I'm proud of you! :D you gave praise! Instead of murdering her!
AllKnowingNiko chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
Niko: "I've lived with you in my head. That's my excuse." Classic otōto! *glomps Ryou*

Ryou: Ow

Bakura: Damn it kitten go to the next chapter already

Niko: Nah, I gotta say how much I loved this one first

Bakura: Well hurry up *grumble*

Niko: This is wonderful! I'm really enjoying this, very nice! 'Kura and nii-sama enjoy it too... riiiiiight guys~? *Kitty grin*

Yuugi: *mumble* I'm not even in it yet