Reviews for Damn Bakura
Sevvus chapter 8 . 8/9
damn it no! I need to know what happens...you most likely aren't coming back to this so...could you just tell me what you had planned? that would be good enough! id rather read it as a story, but beggars cant be choosers!
Yaoi-lover2018 chapter 8 . 6/1
come back to this there arent enough klepto stories
i totally loved this by the way
Faery66 chapter 8 . 1/1
Hope to read more soon.

D
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 8 . 10/27/2016
This is too damn hilarious, poor Kura lol
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 2 . 10/27/2016
Is this a "Damning" game?
Guest chapter 8 . 7/20/2015
Hahahaha omg this was a hilarious read! I do hope you plan on more chapters!
Roku Leo chapter 8 . 12/12/2013
OMR! Next chapter pls!
Silver-Haired-Thief chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
Lol i love this,,! :)
zerOtodona chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
Lol this story is so funny!
bostafu chapter 8 . 2/5/2012
Ahh ok so its not like he damned himself and whatever and whoever because he got to be with yugi or fallen in love with yugi, but because of some drama that happened afterwards. Which, somehow, was intitiated by the pharaoh.
bostafu chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
Lool I wnder how this is gonna lead to, in the end, damn bakura. Xd. I mean lol is he gonna blame himself for whatever is gonna happen, or what?
bostafu chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
Lol now it's pity. Oh. Come on bakura, being with yugi ain't so bad or falling with yugi.
bostafu chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
Aah okay now it's ryou's fault eh? Haha bakura's just making excused now. But I bet ryou did set this all up, sneaky little thing XD
bostafu chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Oh waat? What does the pharaoh has to do with this? Hm, wonder how and why bakura set up with yugi... and yami is involved in this?
AllKnowingNiko chapter 8 . 1/14/2012
Niko: Common sense when you need it most, it cops out on you. *nods in utter understanding* and YAY YUUGI WAS STALKING 'KURA :D I REALLY FUCKING LOVE THIS STORY! Update please? I'll give you a life time's worth of cookies and a million hugs! *kitty grin*

Bakura: Uh... what she said

Marik: THATS WHAT SHE SAID :D

Bakura: Yeah, I KNOW! I WANTED to say what she said, I said what she said because I'm AGREEING with what she said, Ra! Idiot!

Niko: *confused as heck* Uhm... okay then... UPDATE THIS OR I WILL FEED YOUR SOUL TO THE FANGIRLS! Seriously, I love this! Come back, oh great Leader of the Dark Side, and lead us onward in your fic! Love you~ so much~ WRITE MORE NOW :D teh kitty commands it XD please and thank you!