Reviews for The Onion
Wait what? So it was all Tony's fault in the end? Wow.
What a disappointing ending.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/10/2016
Sorry, but the story made it seem like Tony was an asshole, & he spent so much time apologizing. HE WAS THE ONLY 1 LEFT OUT ! They should have apologized to him. I watch "Boxed In" til Abby hugs Tony, & then I change the channel. Ugh.
Ofelia chapter 7 . 7/29/2016
Couldn't stand this episode and I can't stand Ziva. This story also made me angry because it made it sound that everything was okay and it was not okay.
bjq chapter 7 . 1/20/2016
fabs
Guest chapter 7 . 12/22/2015
When USA airs 'Boxed In', I only watch it til Abby hugs Tony...then I change the channel. Can't stand the way the team treats Tony in this epi...cruel, mean, bullying assholes. And Gibbs is a mean bastard. Tony was hurt physically & emotionally, & nobody cares. McGee is smug, & Ziva should have been bitch-slapped. You're a good writer, but nobody can ever give Tony any justice for being left out. It's 2015, & I'm still waiting for Gibbs to thank Tony for saving him & Maddie. I've never been bullied at school, but I know kids who are, & I hate it. Rant over. Thx for your story.
Catalina Leigh chapter 7 . 10/2/2015
I liked this. Especially Gibbs' "cruel to be kind" approach to DiNozzo. I think it fits. Good job.
DiNozzodame chapter 7 . 8/13/2015
Hated that episode. Made me dislike Ziva and Tim AND Gibbs all the more. Enjoyed your take on it though. Am re reading the rest of your stories as FF seems to be going through a dry spell of decent believable well written fiction that doesn't wander too far off the grid. Well done and thanks for sharing
conem15 chapter 6 . 2/5/2015
lol. Like the last part with the Gibbs slap. Nice touch.
lilyflower101 chapter 7 . 1/28/2015
Lived it! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/20/2014
Gotta say not a fan of the ending. A bullshit half hearted apology? Fuck ziva and the team for not including tony.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
Good story
cindythechef chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
very nice :)
BuckeyeFan00000 chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
This is exactly how I imagine it would have been written for the show.
Tony's wrong. The rest of them are right and even Gibbs needs Tony to be masked Tony.

Sigh.

BuckeyeGirl00000
PS: Now on to the sequel which I'm glad it already written.
BuckeyeFan00000 chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
What?! So they all go back to treating this like Tony's the problem and all is hunky dorey?
Man it seems none of them, including Gibbs really understand just how much their actions hurt Tony.
And what's with Ziva hitting him?
Have I ever mentioned just how much I can't stand her.
Her arrival really turned the rest of the team into a group of mean people.

BuckeyeGirl00000
PS: You're a really good writer.
BuckeyeFan00000 chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
Awww. Thanks. Loved Pete. Hopefully it helped Tony with knowing that he's worthy of being liked. The offer for the free cab ride was lovely.