Reviews for The Onion
conem15 chapter 6 . 2/5
lol. Like the last part with the Gibbs slap. Nice touch.
lilyflower101 chapter 7 . 1/28
Lived it! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/20/2014
Gotta say not a fan of the ending. A bullshit half hearted apology? Fuck ziva and the team for not including tony.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
Good story
cindythechef chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
very nice :)
BuckeyeFan00000 chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
This is exactly how I imagine it would have been written for the show.
Tony's wrong. The rest of them are right and even Gibbs needs Tony to be masked Tony.

Sigh.

BuckeyeGirl00000
PS: Now on to the sequel which I'm glad it already written.
BuckeyeFan00000 chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
What?! So they all go back to treating this like Tony's the problem and all is hunky dorey?
Man it seems none of them, including Gibbs really understand just how much their actions hurt Tony.
And what's with Ziva hitting him?
Have I ever mentioned just how much I can't stand her.
Her arrival really turned the rest of the team into a group of mean people.

BuckeyeGirl00000
PS: You're a really good writer.
BuckeyeFan00000 chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
Awww. Thanks. Loved Pete. Hopefully it helped Tony with knowing that he's worthy of being liked. The offer for the free cab ride was lovely.

BuckeyeFan00000 chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
Oh NO! "Cruel to be kind" - oh please don't say "Ziva didn't mean it." She did. That snarky little smile of hers spoke loud and clear."

And: "But it wasn't like DiNozzo hadn't been on the receiving end of rejection before."
That doesn't make it less painful, Special Agent Gibbs!
What kind of friend are you anyway?
Is Gibbs really that clueless?
Man that 2nd "b" really has him blind sometimes.

BuckeyeGirl00000
PS: Really glad I'm reading this as a completed work. :-)
BuckeyeFan00000 chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
I'm glad Abby sent him that text but where was she last night when everyone was at Ziva's little dinner party and Tony wasn't? Didn't she even think to ask: "Hey, where's Tony?" or "Tony better hurry up or he's gonna miss dinner".
For that matter why didn't Gibbs, Ducky, McGee or Palmer say anything either? Wonder if Jenny was there since she and Ziva were already buds?

Loving your story but my blood has boiled for years over this episode.

BuckeyeFan00000 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Sorry lady, but nothing you can do or say can "make it up to him". It was mean and you know it and are now trying to make excuses.
You're a horrible person and make "The Grinch" before his heart grew "3 sizes that day" all warm and fuzzy.

Being left out is horrible whether you're 5 years old and in kindergarten or 99 and living in a retirement home.

I
not dead yet chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
loved it!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 7 . 5/28/2011
liked the cab driver and conversation Tony had with him. Seemed like talking a bit to him helped Tony out. Even though he was building his one missing brick to his wall back up.

I never did like that Tony wasnt invited. Poor Tony I felt bad for him. Hes not a bad person. But I understood the reasons in the story. It makes/made sense.
Madances chapter 7 . 3/22/2011
I read 'The Onion' again and wondered if any of your other stories have the cab driver in them. I believed when I read it the first time that the cab driver had an important place in the story but he didn't. I hope to see him in another story. Tracy
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 7 . 12/16/2010
aww, love how Gibbs knew just how to talk to him. I really hated how they all seemed to have ganged up on him that he wasn't invited. This was much better :)