Reviews for The Onion
Ofelia chapter 7 . 7/29
Couldn't stand this episode and I can't stand Ziva. This story also made me angry because it made it sound that everything was okay and it was not okay.
bjq chapter 7 . 1/20
Guest chapter 7 . 12/22/2015
When USA airs 'Boxed In', I only watch it til Abby hugs Tony...then I change the channel. Can't stand the way the team treats Tony in this epi...cruel, mean, bullying assholes. And Gibbs is a mean bastard. Tony was hurt physically & emotionally, & nobody cares. McGee is smug, & Ziva should have been bitch-slapped. You're a good writer, but nobody can ever give Tony any justice for being left out. It's 2015, & I'm still waiting for Gibbs to thank Tony for saving him & Maddie. I've never been bullied at school, but I know kids who are, & I hate it. Rant over. Thx for your story.
Catalina H chapter 7 . 10/2/2015
I liked this. Especially Gibbs' "cruel to be kind" approach to DiNozzo. I think it fits. Good job.
DiNozzodame chapter 7 . 8/13/2015
Hated that episode. Made me dislike Ziva and Tim AND Gibbs all the more. Enjoyed your take on it though. Am re reading the rest of your stories as FF seems to be going through a dry spell of decent believable well written fiction that doesn't wander too far off the grid. Well done and thanks for sharing
conem15 chapter 6 . 2/5/2015
lol. Like the last part with the Gibbs slap. Nice touch.
lilyflower101 chapter 7 . 1/28/2015
Lived it! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/20/2014
Gotta say not a fan of the ending. A bullshit half hearted apology? Fuck ziva and the team for not including tony.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
Good story
cindythechef chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
very nice :)
BuckeyeFan00000 chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
This is exactly how I imagine it would have been written for the show.
Tony's wrong. The rest of them are right and even Gibbs needs Tony to be masked Tony.

PS: Now on to the sequel which I'm glad it already written.
BuckeyeFan00000 chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
What?! So they all go back to treating this like Tony's the problem and all is hunky dorey?
Man it seems none of them, including Gibbs really understand just how much their actions hurt Tony.
And what's with Ziva hitting him?
Have I ever mentioned just how much I can't stand her.
Her arrival really turned the rest of the team into a group of mean people.

PS: You're a really good writer.
BuckeyeFan00000 chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
Awww. Thanks. Loved Pete. Hopefully it helped Tony with knowing that he's worthy of being liked. The offer for the free cab ride was lovely.

BuckeyeFan00000 chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
Oh NO! "Cruel to be kind" - oh please don't say "Ziva didn't mean it." She did. That snarky little smile of hers spoke loud and clear."

And: "But it wasn't like DiNozzo hadn't been on the receiving end of rejection before."
That doesn't make it less painful, Special Agent Gibbs!
What kind of friend are you anyway?
Is Gibbs really that clueless?
Man that 2nd "b" really has him blind sometimes.

PS: Really glad I'm reading this as a completed work. :-)
BuckeyeFan00000 chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
I'm glad Abby sent him that text but where was she last night when everyone was at Ziva's little dinner party and Tony wasn't? Didn't she even think to ask: "Hey, where's Tony?" or "Tony better hurry up or he's gonna miss dinner".
For that matter why didn't Gibbs, Ducky, McGee or Palmer say anything either? Wonder if Jenny was there since she and Ziva were already buds?

Loving your story but my blood has boiled for years over this episode.