Reviews for The Long Goodbye
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 13 . 3/22/2013
A different take. I liked it.
Noble Korhedron chapter 8 . 12/13/2012
Heh-heh! I love angryElla telling him off about not going to Italy - AGAIN! BTW, third(?) reading!
TokioHotelluver93 chapter 13 . 9/10/2012
Dawwww! I was in tears like the whole time and then the tears of sadness became tears of joy when Edward and Bella were reunited, it was amazingly written!
mugglemom08 chapter 13 . 11/22/2011
Wasn't expecting that ending! I'm not sure why I hadn't read this already-probably thought I'd end up crying-but I'm so glad it grabbed me today.
blb1000 chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
I like where this story is going...
blb1000 chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
Great twist!
Veronique24 chapter 13 . 8/17/2011
Loved it!
laura lou who chapter 13 . 7/10/2011
I went out on a limb here with this story. I hate crying over something so sad as Bella dying a real death. But, this was great! Completely unexpected. I'm glad it was short and to the point. I couldn't have read it all if it wasn't.
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 13 . 1/1/2011
I am sorry but this was a stupid plot. Turning someone into a vampire in old age would NOT reverse the aging process. It is unrealistic and I hate the plot. Would have been better if it had been reincarantion but our choice.
twilight-is-lovee chapter 13 . 6/10/2010
Aww, cute story!
AltheaJams chapter 13 . 5/31/2010
Such a sweet sweet story! I didn't guess the surprise until the reveal in the meadow. The greatgranddaughter Isabella was a good red herring because I kept thinking she would come back into play and have something to do with Edward going forward. But luckily, Edward got the real thing! How did I not guess that Alice was all over this, insuring happiness for herself and her brother. Thanks for a lovely story!
AltheaJams chapter 9 . 5/31/2010
So heartbreaking!
AltheaJams chapter 5 . 5/31/2010
This is such a quick and lovely read! I read the description and just had to check it out. Such an interesting premise. Your language is so wonderfully pared down yet each chapter packs a punch in moving your intriguing story forward. Loving it, sister!
ECis4Me chapter 13 . 3/18/2010
What a wonderful story. I was able to read it so quickly and I cried and cried through it. Loved it!
cocoalvin chapter 13 . 3/15/2010
A very beautiful and heartfelt story. Thank you!