Reviews for Holding Out For You
crazymama0966 chapter 2 . 3/9
ARE U GOING TO WRITE MORE I HOP SO TRUE READER
Bee chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
Hi :) I'm a bit confused but is there another version of this story somewhere?
PLL92gal chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Update soon please!
lizzymasen87 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I did like this but what happen to it when I read it first it had 30 chapter or more now it only has two I just want know why it went so small
Edward's spouse chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
interesting story.
M.Whitlock.1843 chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
ummm...there is no email posted?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
SOPA is in motion. Not enough signatures for petition. Fanfiction might be deleted on March 19. Thank you.
Vive la suite chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
I'm a little confused ... Is it possible to read your fiction ? because I can't find it in your website ...
Gidget922 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
that was awesome
ktut chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
Re: Ready To Love Again
So I went to your website to find out how to get RTLA...your site gives a blurb about it, which is nice, but doesn't indicate where it's available. I can't even find it on GoodReads. Is it available for purchase somewhere? I'm confused...
Raltsshipping chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Well this is fucking popular with only two chapters
aodonnell308 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Just read the story on your website, I had read it before on here, but loved it just as much! Emotional ride & couldn't stop reading
(Btw good choice with O'Donnell as Chase's last name!) Thanks for sharing
MoCullen chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Hi, just got back from Monterey and I had to read your story again...and I fell in love with your characters all over again! Thank you for your beautiful story!
Tearful guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I read the first chapter of Ready To Love Again. . . I may have shed a tear or two. I know this is just a fiction story but it really makes you think twice about your life compared to others who have lost so much. First chapter was moving and I loved it, going to continue to the very end.
alexiasomerhalder chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
I was really looking forward to reading story. I live near CSUMB and Monterey, I was hoping to have some sort of connection the story.
18,536 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »