Reviews for Holding Out For You
Fliberty chapter 50 . 9/28/2010
This is just lovely.

I love the image of them so happy together in the future and watching their kids start their adult lives. It's so nice to see how it all worked out and the depth of the bond that developed between Liz and Bella. The boys were funny as ever and I'm glad Liz got her baby sister too.

Thanks for sharing your story, I enjoyed reading it.
Fliberty chapter 49 . 9/28/2010
I love the morning cartoon tradition. I loved it even more when they were all in bed together like one big happy family.

I loved that Edward asked all the kids before proposing and that he involved the kids with their little notes and them helping to choose the ring. The beach was perfect too, exactly where it all started.
Fliberty chapter 48 . 9/28/2010
The visit to Tanya's grave was so sad but I'm glad he took them. I think it would help them to see a permanent fixture to remind them of Tanya when so much is changing around them.

I love that the kids are driving the development of Edward and Bella’s relationship and showing they are on board. Edward and Bella are working as a team and they already function as a family.
Fliberty chapter 47 . 9/28/2010
Wow, this chapter is so intense and frightening. It explains so much about Edward's reaction to his loss.
Fliberty chapter 46 . 9/28/2010
It’s so nice to see them so relaxed and happy together. I loved all the talk about their future and the setting was perfect.

I guess Bella is about to see how much the loss of Tanya hurt Edward and how much he still has healing to do.
Fliberty chapter 45 . 9/28/2010
That hotel sounds amazing. I love how over the top Edward can be with gifts and surprises!
Fliberty chapter 44 . 9/28/2010
The wedding was lovely. It's so nice that Alice and Jasper finally got their special day. It was so sad that Jasper had no other family.

I'm glad Edward finally played Bella's song for her and told her how he feels. It's about time!

Carmen and Eleazar were so kind and gracious to Bella. I like them already.

I like the way that Edward had included Liz in his plans for the weekend, by letting her help plan a surprise for Bella. I love Esme and the way she includes Bella and Seth in everything.

Emmett was funny with all his sage advice for Bella too!
tumblin' di chapter 12 . 9/28/2010
I read this a while back and forgot how good it is. Even better, I forgot how it ends-yay!

The way you have included the children into the story is perfect. I think sometimes authors forget that children are such an important and fulfilling aspect of a person's life.
Fliberty chapter 43 . 9/28/2010
I’m glad Bella is getting involved in the therapy so she knows how to deal with the awkward situations. I’m really glad to see Liz opening up and talking about things too. It was great when she talked to Bella about her fears. It was also great that Edward was taking control and making sure Liz communicated what she was feeling.

The shopping trip was sweet but I really loved Bella’s efforts with Liz and the photos. Liz seems to be learning to trust Bella and we’re finally seeing what a sweet girl she is when she doesn’t feel threatened.

Edward still has a long way to go with his therapy; I hope he sticks with it.
Knitchick chapter 50 . 9/27/2010
That was a really beautiful story!
siang7t chapter 40 . 9/27/2010
Ah, the wait was really worth it. Happy happy~.
77049sma chapter 15 . 9/26/2010
I suck at reviewin for ur story lolz i dont really want to cuz i want to hurry and see wat u put up nxt lolz i still love ur story tho ]
siang7t chapter 30 . 9/26/2010
Aww, I hope they don't get separated for too long. This is so sad, I feel bad for everyone. I hope Liz can overcome her past, too.
siang7t chapter 27 . 9/26/2010
I have full confidence that Liz will come around. Maybe not now but definitely someday. She's a kid who lost her mother, she's hurt and she needs time. Poor Liz, she really needs someone to talk to about all this.

Ahh, can't stop reading!
siang7t chapter 17 . 9/25/2010
Wet Edward was the best, loved it. xD

I find that I'm just as interested in Bella and Liz's relationship as I am of Bella and Edward's. Can't wait to see how it turns out.
18,537 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »