Reviews for Holding Out For You
Fliberty chapter 44 . 9/28/2010
The wedding was lovely. It's so nice that Alice and Jasper finally got their special day. It was so sad that Jasper had no other family.

I'm glad Edward finally played Bella's song for her and told her how he feels. It's about time!

Carmen and Eleazar were so kind and gracious to Bella. I like them already.

I like the way that Edward had included Liz in his plans for the weekend, by letting her help plan a surprise for Bella. I love Esme and the way she includes Bella and Seth in everything.

Emmett was funny with all his sage advice for Bella too!
tumblin' di chapter 12 . 9/28/2010
I read this a while back and forgot how good it is. Even better, I forgot how it ends-yay!

The way you have included the children into the story is perfect. I think sometimes authors forget that children are such an important and fulfilling aspect of a person's life.
Fliberty chapter 43 . 9/28/2010
I’m glad Bella is getting involved in the therapy so she knows how to deal with the awkward situations. I’m really glad to see Liz opening up and talking about things too. It was great when she talked to Bella about her fears. It was also great that Edward was taking control and making sure Liz communicated what she was feeling.

The shopping trip was sweet but I really loved Bella’s efforts with Liz and the photos. Liz seems to be learning to trust Bella and we’re finally seeing what a sweet girl she is when she doesn’t feel threatened.

Edward still has a long way to go with his therapy; I hope he sticks with it.
Knitchick chapter 50 . 9/27/2010
That was a really beautiful story!
siang7t chapter 40 . 9/27/2010
Ah, the wait was really worth it. Happy happy.
77049sma chapter 15 . 9/26/2010
I suck at reviewin for ur story lolz i dont really want to cuz i want to hurry and see wat u put up nxt lolz i still love ur story tho ]
siang7t chapter 30 . 9/26/2010
Aww, I hope they don't get separated for too long. This is so sad, I feel bad for everyone. I hope Liz can overcome her past, too.
siang7t chapter 27 . 9/26/2010
I have full confidence that Liz will come around. Maybe not now but definitely someday. She's a kid who lost her mother, she's hurt and she needs time. Poor Liz, she really needs someone to talk to about all this.

Ahh, can't stop reading!
siang7t chapter 17 . 9/25/2010
Wet Edward was the best, loved it. xD

I find that I'm just as interested in Bella and Liz's relationship as I am of Bella and Edward's. Can't wait to see how it turns out.
siang7t chapter 15 . 9/25/2010
I'm not good at reviewing so I'll just say that I'm totally hooked!
rpattzgirl chapter 31 . 9/25/2010
Ok, I haven't reviewed yet because I'm so completley obsessed with this story that all I want do is go to the next chapter...but now I must...

I've been sobbing since Bella made her decision, and it's killing me.

This is one of the most beautiful Edwards I've ever read...and I read 4-5 fics a week. Bella is so strong..she's probably one of the best Bellas written...

I so want to say Fuck Tanya...it's been almost 4 yrs get over it...I hate fucking Liz...but, I know where they're all coming from, so I can't..even though I kinda did..

Bravo...
Fliberty chapter 42 . 9/25/2010
It's nice to see them having some time

together again.

Edward's story Rose and Emmett's birthday gift was funny. It was funny that Rose brought that up at the shower later.

I loved how Edward couldn't keep his eyes or hands off Bella when he saw her dressed up. It was funny when Drunk Bella couldn't keep her hands off him later too.
siang7t chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Very excited to start reading this. I can't remember how many times this story was reced but I finally have time to read it! Next is Edward, yay!
Fliberty chapter 41 . 9/25/2010
I liked their date and I like them communicating more and planning how to handle their relationship when it comes to the kids.
Fliberty chapter 40 . 9/24/2010
Now we know Edward really loves Bella, he baked!
18,531 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »