Reviews for Holding Out For You
Fliberty chapter 29 . 9/24/2010
I'm glad Edward is taking some positive steps to tackle the situation. They need to heal as a family.

Edward also needs to talk to Bella, although I think it may be too late. She doesn't know that he is starting his family in therapy or that he loves her. I don't really know why he hasn't told her yet. I wonder if it would have changed anything or if Bella would still removed herself from the situation.
Fliberty chapter 28 . 9/24/2010
This is so sad but I could feel it coming. I kind of think it has to happen, nothing is going to change, it’s stalemate.

I think Bella is showing amazing strength both in making this decision and sticking to it but also in dealing with things like Jake in such circumstances. She is a really good person.

I love how Alice and Edward rallied around to help look after Bella and take care of Seth for her. They are such a warm caring family and they have extended it to include Bella and Seth. It was so sad that Alice can also feel it coming, Edward too to a smaller extent.
Fliberty chapter 27 . 9/24/2010
Poor Bella, she is trying so hard and seeing Seth hurt on top of everything else was too much.

I don't think Liz will let up until she sees the effect of her behaviour. If Bella and Seth aren't around, the two people she treasures the most will be devastated. I'm thinking that Liz needs to see how empty her father is without Bella before she will change her opinion.
Fliberty chapter 26 . 9/24/2010
Poor Edward, he's in such a difficult position. Liz's behaviour was awful. However from her perspective, she is watching every part of her life being invaded by other people and she didn't choose that. Obviously, she saw the boat as something special for the three of them after her mother died. It's even harder for her because Tony kind of chose Seth and loves Bella so she is alone in this feeling too. I guess she sees that Edward gains Bella, Tony gains Seth but Liz loses both her father and brother to someone else.

I have a feeling Bella is considering bowing out of this relationship for Edward's benefit. She is struggling with Liz's behaviour but I imagine also with Edward being torn between the two of them.
Debbie3850 chapter 50 . 9/23/2010
Fantastic story, I loved every minute of reading it.

I really liked the way you ended it, with Liz's POV!

Thank you for writing such a heartfelt story for all of us to enjoy. :D
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 20 . 9/23/2010
So yet another chapter! Im excited! Lol. Cause we get more of the boat! And some lovin! D Ah ha i thought they werent using protection. Interesting. Hahaha. They dont have to stay long, well i know what hes thinking. Lol! So i loved this chapter soo much! It was wonderfully amazing and i cant wait for more. But unfortunately, I have to go for now. But i will be back tomorrow! Woo. Lol! So see you soon! D

TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 19 . 9/23/2010
So STOB chapter! Which i seriously still think is sex on the boat. But we'll see. Lol! Anyways lets get onto the good stuff! D Aww, is this the story about how he went to see and he would always know where to come back because of the light that she kept on? Okay so wrong story. Lol! But i did love his story anyways! D Hahaha. I was soo right and that was pretty awesome! Lol. So anyways i loved that chapter soo much! It was amazingly wonderful! And i should be doing another chapter tonight. I hope. Lol! SO im off for now! D

sharonjane chapter 30 . 9/23/2010
That is the first time in a while that a fanfic has made me cry. I have been sitting for the last few chapters feeling it coming on, dreading what has just happened and now I am sitting here with tears streaming all down my face.

How sad this is, but it must be so common these days for two people to find each other and fall in love only for children to be the defining factor in it not working. They can be selfish creatures at heart (and I do not mean that in a cruel way), they just do not always see beyond how a situation effects themselves, they are often unable to understand how their action can hurt others and namely in this case a parent. As with Elizabeth she can only see how Bella and Seth's presence in her life is taking her father away from her, she cannot see that her father needs someone. Is he meant to alone for the rest of his life just to keep her happy. What happens when she is older and moving on with her life and she has ruined his chance of finding love again. Therapy is definitely the way to go, but often this is realised too late and the damage has been done to the potential new love. I have seen it happen, people who are then left to pass the rest of their lives with no one to love and never finding happiness again. Who am I kidding I am living it. Well I hope that at least fan fic can give a happy ending for Bella and Edward.

Sorry for going off on one, I just feel very strongly on this subject. Elizabeth is not really to blame, but then neither is Edward or Bella. It is just a sad situation, but it doesn't stop you wanting to take Elizabeth and shake some sense into her and make her see how much she is hurting her dad.

Well end of the essay now.

If I haven't already said it, I love this story even if it made me cry lol.
RobzBabe chapter 13 . 9/23/2010
Heyyy... that was great few chapters... Edwella are soo cute... and i can very well imagine what Liz is going thru and whatever she has said or however she has acted is very much justified... I cant wait to see Seth and Tony as brothers too... ;)

very well written... off to read the next chapter..
Fliberty chapter 25 . 9/23/2010
I'm glad Jake caled - finally! I'm glad Bella didn't take any of his crap either.

I'm wondering what Alice will come up with to help Bella soften Elizabeth up. They need something to get them past her resentment.

I loved the hot tub, how I'd love one of those!
Fliberty chapter 24 . 9/23/2010
Poor Elizabeth, she seems so lost. I'm glad Edward is being honest with her and not hiding what he and Bella ahve become though. Alice was fab, as usual.

I'm intrigued by the honey sticks, I've never heard of them before.
Fliberty chapter 23 . 9/22/2010
These two are so cute together, that made me laugh!

I can see someone shopping for a costume soon.

Poor Elizabeth, I hope Edward can help.
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 18 . 9/22/2010
Ahh, i so knew they were going to be on the boat! Yes! Score one for Ashley. Lol! And omg i love that boat its so amazing! And beautiful! I would love to have a boat like that. Haha! Anyways i loved this chapter so much! I really dont have much to say cause i read this last night and cant remember everything i was thinking at the time. Anyways though this chapter was more than amazing and wonderful! I cant wait to read more even though i may only get to one or two tonight. But non the less i loved it. And love this story, So much! D So im off!

Fliberty chapter 22 . 9/22/2010
Poor Seth, he was so brave. He's going to hate missing 2 games. At least there was a Doctor present to relieve the pain quickly.
Fliberty chapter 21 . 9/22/2010
It surprised me how Bella has become so insecure since she realised how deep her feelings for Edward go. I’m glad she clarified what Edward wants and I think Edward was very honest but also reassuring. I think Bella should have told him more about what she wants though, even if she’s not ready to tell him everything.
18,536 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »