Reviews for Holding Out For You
TheSpoiltOne chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
Brilliant chapter! as you well know..

It is so sad.. and I did cry the first time I read it.. did I tell you that?

you are brilliant my friend...
FeJoy29 chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
This story seems very cute and is a very original idea, I can't wait to read more! Awesome job!
TwilightFan104 chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
This chapter was beautifully done. I could almost feel the pain they are all feeling.

Seems Tanya heard Edward's request and answered but he does not know it yet. Alice has been Edward's rock, now I am guessing she will also be a catalyst to help E&B meet. I can guess that Lizzy will not be open to a new woman, so I can see some real issues.

Love the Dr. Sexy title.
obsessedtwilightfan09 chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
so sad but interesting!
mllesinistre chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
I would really like to give Edward a big hug right about now. I can't imagine what he's had to go through these past three years. It must be very hard to stay strong especially with two kids, and Elizabeth still blaming him for the accident. I'm glad he's got Alice though. I always admired their brother-sister relationship in the book so it's nice to see them continue that here.

So Alice works at the Aquarium where Bella is about to start her job? And Anthony and Seth are the same age, so friends at school maybe? My mind is already filled with possibilities.

LOL I'm totally going to refer to Edward as 'Dr. Sexy' from now on. That's my new favorite nickname for him.

Can't wait for more!
XxCocoLovexX chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
oh wow poor edward!

update soon!
pippapear chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
Nope you don't need to get a dog Edward, you need to get a Bella.

They don't even know t'others names yet do they?

Oo-oh, this will be a slow burner. & I can already see all sorts of probs with Little Lizzy not wanting a new woman in daddy's life. . .

Liking this a lot.

Great update thanks so much.

Cheers.

x

(ps wondered about those red eyes when Bella spots them in chapter 1!)

(pps eek that bimbo in the hospital with fake everything!)
123iluvzac chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
so they meet ;D he SHOULD get a dog _
The Naughty Librarian chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
Oh, conflicted, sad Edward. I'm hooked. :) Looking forward to the next update...
lovedforeternity chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
ooh... I admit I got teary. Poor Edward, so heart broken. I loved his conversation with his son. Edward needs someone to love. I can't wait for more.

Mel
DistantDreamer13 chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
Really good, especially for one of those intro chapters and different pov chapters, on fanfic those tend to be repetitive and boring where this chapter was really written well...can't wait for chapter three...actually no...i can't wait until bella and edward really meet each other, which i hope is in ch. 3 because there is no story w/o exb! love it!
isacz chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
Whoa! great job! you made me cry like a baby! LOVE it! great job! :);):)
bug2001 chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
Loved this chapter, too. I can see there being problems between Lizzy and Bella when she and Edward's relationship starts developing ... that should definitely be interesting. :)
bug2001 chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Loved the first chapter. When you gave us the teaser for this story in Lady of the Knight, I don't know why, but I wasn't expecting Bella and Jacob to be divorced. I like it ... it's a nice twist from the norm. The post-divorced relationship is also very realistic. I also like the way you had Bella and Edward meet on the beach. ;)
Zoey Redbird chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
Awesome chapter I definetly had some tears coming. I feel so bad for Edward!
18,540 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,215 1,222 1,223 1,224 1225 1,226 1,227 1,228 1,235 .. Last Next »