Reviews for Holding Out For You
lovedforeternity chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
ooh... I admit I got teary. Poor Edward, so heart broken. I loved his conversation with his son. Edward needs someone to love. I can't wait for more.

Mel
DistantDreamer13 chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
Really good, especially for one of those intro chapters and different pov chapters, on fanfic those tend to be repetitive and boring where this chapter was really written well...can't wait for chapter three...actually no...i can't wait until bella and edward really meet each other, which i hope is in ch. 3 because there is no story w/o exb! love it!
isacz chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
Whoa! great job! you made me cry like a baby! LOVE it! great job! :);):)
bug2001 chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
Loved this chapter, too. I can see there being problems between Lizzy and Bella when she and Edward's relationship starts developing ... that should definitely be interesting. :)
bug2001 chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Loved the first chapter. When you gave us the teaser for this story in Lady of the Knight, I don't know why, but I wasn't expecting Bella and Jacob to be divorced. I like it ... it's a nice twist from the norm. The post-divorced relationship is also very realistic. I also like the way you had Bella and Edward meet on the beach. ;)
Zoey Redbird chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
Awesome chapter I definetly had some tears coming. I feel so bad for Edward!
Nudge-LostintheDark chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
That was so sweet... Aww... It was adorable, but so sad. I loved it. I can't wait for the next chapter. How often are you going to try to update it? As often as your other story? I hope so. lol. It's just that amazing!
flecour chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
Great Chapter! I always liked the alternating naratives, gives a good insight into each charater. )
icefang7 chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
wow, that was very moving...yeah, okay..u made me cry! thanks, so far i like this story, please continue.
kookydow818 chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
Aww! How cute! Update soon.
arreyn emme chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
Great. I like that Bella and Edward will not automatically fall in love... some emotional baggage and complications. Great job.. hopefully, they will continue to be mature characters. Keep it up!
kuntrygal chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
Great chapter! Really enjoying this story! I just wanted to hug Edward & hold him & make him feel better!
LIttLe SeReNdiPiTY chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
I really liked Edward's pov it was good! I just cant wait until he gets over tanya! UPDATE!
vampxpirate chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
very nice
mailbox killer chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
great story i am waiting with bated breath for the next chapter
18,531 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,215 1,222 1,223 1,224 1225 1,226 1,227 1,228 1,235 .. Last Next »