Reviews for Holding Out For You
silly bj chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
Oh how I wish you hadn't named Edward's departed wife Tanya. For some reason, that I can't explain, it really bothers me.

I know in my heart that he belongs with Bella and only Bella.

Can't wait for more.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I'm headed to Chicago...now where did I put Edward's address?
AlwaysAround888 chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
alright can we say emotional!

but it was good

update soon!
latuacantante4him chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
Brought tears to my eyes.
abcnaley chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
Alice is going to be working with Bella at the aquarium & matchmaking B & E. I think Seth and Anthony will become like brothers but, there could be some jealousy between the two for either Edward or Bella, like Seth jealous about Anthony getting close to Bella. It looks like Edward will take some time to open up. It looks he'll talk to Bella about his problems and it will develop from there.
KNG1986 chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
Edward and his family are so sad. It made me misty.

Edward may not realize it yet but he is ready to move on... with Bella.
call-it-golden chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
I am beyond excited for this story! It has such a different plot for once! And finally...someone who didn't make Tanya the bad girl for once. I can't wait for more chapters!
TheSpoiltOne chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
Brilliant chapter! as you well know..

It is so sad.. and I did cry the first time I read it.. did I tell you that?

you are brilliant my friend...
FeJoy29 chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
This story seems very cute and is a very original idea, I can't wait to read more! Awesome job!
TwilightFan104 chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
This chapter was beautifully done. I could almost feel the pain they are all feeling.

Seems Tanya heard Edward's request and answered but he does not know it yet. Alice has been Edward's rock, now I am guessing she will also be a catalyst to help E&B meet. I can guess that Lizzy will not be open to a new woman, so I can see some real issues.

Love the Dr. Sexy title.
obsessedtwilightfan09 chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
so sad but interesting!
mllesinistre chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
I would really like to give Edward a big hug right about now. I can't imagine what he's had to go through these past three years. It must be very hard to stay strong especially with two kids, and Elizabeth still blaming him for the accident. I'm glad he's got Alice though. I always admired their brother-sister relationship in the book so it's nice to see them continue that here.

So Alice works at the Aquarium where Bella is about to start her job? And Anthony and Seth are the same age, so friends at school maybe? My mind is already filled with possibilities.

LOL I'm totally going to refer to Edward as 'Dr. Sexy' from now on. That's my new favorite nickname for him.

Can't wait for more!
XxCocoLovexX chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
oh wow poor edward!

update soon!
pippapear chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
Nope you don't need to get a dog Edward, you need to get a Bella.

They don't even know t'others names yet do they?

Oo-oh, this will be a slow burner. & I can already see all sorts of probs with Little Lizzy not wanting a new woman in daddy's life. . .

Liking this a lot.

Great update thanks so much.

Cheers.

x

(ps wondered about those red eyes when Bella spots them in chapter 1!)

(pps eek that bimbo in the hospital with fake everything!)
123iluvzac chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
so they meet ;D he SHOULD get a dog _
The Naughty Librarian chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
Oh, conflicted, sad Edward. I'm hooked. :) Looking forward to the next update...
18,546 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,215 1,222 1,223 1,224 1225 1,226 1,227 1,228 1,235 .. Last Next »