Reviews for Holding Out For You
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
LOVE the story so far! Can't wait for more more more!
AvaEliza chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
I like your plot. Can't wait to read more!
bizarre-child chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
This new story iis good. I think I like it better than Lady of the Knight so far.

Anyway, thanks and I hope you update because I feel at a complete loss.

Have a good one,

Bizarre child
mllesinistre chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
The Monterey Penin. is definitely a beautiful place and a very nice setting for this story. I've been there a few times on family trips and stuff since my family lives in the Bay Area so it's nice to have a story set in a place that I've been to.

Interesting twist with Seth as her son and Jake and Leah having an affair. Is it horrible that I cheered Buddy on for biting Jake? lol It was definitely funny especially when Bella told him to aim for the butt next time. I'm glad that Bella's exercising her independence by moving away from a dominating Jake. Poor Edward's still hurting and wearing his wedding ring. I wonder how long ago his wife passed. Can't wait to hear from Edward next.

Love the story so far. Keep up the great work!
TheSpoiltOne chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Can't wait to read more! :-) **hint hint** read into that what you want! :-)

And your friendship means everything to me, you don't have to say it on your a/n! so you can get my name off the a/n now! :-) LOL! I didn't do anything.. I just love ya!

Sitting here knowing you are going to see the movie... NOT FAIR!
tlegal91 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
hm I always wanted to know edward's story and situation...

great job!

keep going xD
JustJo94 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I absolutely love it.

Angst, self-conscience, determination...a very yummy chapter.
blossomgeisha chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
this is great, can't wait for it to continue
Emolicious Angel chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
OME!

yay this awsome

hehehe

i like that dog...stupid jacob

hehehe

i cant wait for your next update.

...just gotta say this is the first story ive read that edward has kids...its cool.
WaitingToBeDazzled chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
i love it already! it sounds very interesting and i can't wait to hear from edward! i'm guessing edward's wife died, but he's going through a really hard time about it. i can't wait for more!
abcnaley chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
It sounds like Edward is a widow. I'm thinking Rose, Alice, or Angela is her old professor that called her or maybe even Esme. I love the fact that Seth is her son. I'm thinking you're going to make it where he is close to Edward like he is in the books. I like it so far. I hope you bring the other characters in soon.
KNG1986 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
You are the only author on this site that I have read and loved every story you write and this looks like it will be the same.
phantome101 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Great start...can't wait for everything to unfold..
BellaAshes chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I like your new story, I can wait to see where this story goes. If it is anything like your other story, I have a feeling I will be hooked.

Great work!
LostDownTheRabbitHole chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
You've got another winner on your hands. Love to have more soon.
18,542 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,222 1,229 1,230 1,231 1232 1,233 1,234 1,235 .. Last Next »