Reviews for Holding Out For You
JustJo94 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I absolutely love it.

Angst, self-conscience, determination...a very yummy chapter.
blossomgeisha chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
this is great, can't wait for it to continue
Emolicious Angel chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
OME!

yay this awsome

hehehe

i like that dog...stupid jacob

hehehe

i cant wait for your next update.

...just gotta say this is the first story ive read that edward has kids...its cool.
WaitingToBeDazzled chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
i love it already! it sounds very interesting and i can't wait to hear from edward! i'm guessing edward's wife died, but he's going through a really hard time about it. i can't wait for more!
abcnaley chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
It sounds like Edward is a widow. I'm thinking Rose, Alice, or Angela is her old professor that called her or maybe even Esme. I love the fact that Seth is her son. I'm thinking you're going to make it where he is close to Edward like he is in the books. I like it so far. I hope you bring the other characters in soon.
KNG1986 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
You are the only author on this site that I have read and loved every story you write and this looks like it will be the same.
phantome101 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Great start...can't wait for everything to unfold..
BellaAshes chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I like your new story, I can wait to see where this story goes. If it is anything like your other story, I have a feeling I will be hooked.

Great work!
LostDownTheRabbitHole chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
You've got another winner on your hands. Love to have more soon.
mskathy chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Great opening chapter, I like the backstory and I can't wait to see the next chapter with Edward!
bookonabeach chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Great start. Looks like it could be quite interesting. Especially loved the line "Everything had seemed shattered just like the dolphins and here I am picking up the pieces and moving on." Well said. Thanks for writing.
RAWR I'mGonnaEatYou chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Love it! You are one of my fav authors! I love how you captured jake as an ass. I dont like him at all.
coughmedicine chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
yay omg i'm so excited for the next chapter! do update soon! as soon as possible! haha thank you so much!:D
darcy13 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Love your new story. Really enjoyed the set up here in Chapter One. I like your Bella character-strong, smart, loyal, but not a pushover. I like when Bella is independent and not a pushover. That's how I always saw her in the books.

The Monterey Penninsula is one of the most beautiful places on Earth. And Carmel is the most perfect, ideal beach village I've ever seen. One of my favorite memories is playing with the dogs on the beach in Carmel. I can't wait to see how your story unfolds in this idyllic setting.
DistantDreamer13 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I love the beginning, but i can't wait for more...it the beginning part i always hate...you draw me in only to tell me i have to wait for awhile to get to the juicy stuff...and knowing you it should be good...damn i can't wait! well im already putting this on alert...
18,536 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,222 1,229 1,230 1,231 1232 1,233 1,234 1,235 .. Last Next »