Reviews for Holding Out For You
BellaAshes chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I like your new story, I can wait to see where this story goes. If it is anything like your other story, I have a feeling I will be hooked.

Great work!
LostDownTheRabbitHole chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
You've got another winner on your hands. Love to have more soon.
mskathy chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Great opening chapter, I like the backstory and I can't wait to see the next chapter with Edward!
bookonabeach chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Great start. Looks like it could be quite interesting. Especially loved the line "Everything had seemed shattered just like the dolphins and here I am picking up the pieces and moving on." Well said. Thanks for writing.
RAWR I'mGonnaEatYou chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Love it! You are one of my fav authors! I love how you captured jake as an ass. I dont like him at all.
coughmedicine chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
yay omg i'm so excited for the next chapter! do update soon! as soon as possible! haha thank you so much!:D
darcy13 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Love your new story. Really enjoyed the set up here in Chapter One. I like your Bella character-strong, smart, loyal, but not a pushover. I like when Bella is independent and not a pushover. That's how I always saw her in the books.

The Monterey Penninsula is one of the most beautiful places on Earth. And Carmel is the most perfect, ideal beach village I've ever seen. One of my favorite memories is playing with the dogs on the beach in Carmel. I can't wait to see how your story unfolds in this idyllic setting.
DistantDreamer13 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I love the beginning, but i can't wait for the beginning part i always draw me in only to tell me i have to wait for awhile to get to the juicy stuff...and knowing you it should be good...damn i can't wait! well im already putting this on alert...
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I love it so far. Looking forward to more.
silly bj chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I loved the whole getting the dog to replace Jacob thing.*laughing* Your mind is amazing.

I'm loving it so far. Glad to see Edward in the first chapter.

Up date as often as you can.
Masen Says chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Awesome. Like usual. Can't wait for more.

Wonder why Eduardo is till wearing the ring? Wife died?

Curious. Curious.

PromQueen07 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
amazing story. can't wait for more.
Berta Baby chapter 1 . 11/20/2008 I need to begin this review with an apology! You are one of my favorite authors and this is the first review that I given you...I know, I suck! SO SORRY. I guess having Bella & Edward on the Monterey peninsula for this story, made me push the review button. I was born in Monterey and lived there for quite some time, all though now I live in the midwest.I do visit Monterey often to see my family. My first job was in Carmel,so when you said Ocean Ave (I worked on Ocean & 7th Ave)you pulled at my heart strings. Ok now lets get back to why you are one of my favorites...I like a well written story, with a lot of plot, a lot of angst, and a lot of emotion.I like lemons as well as the next person, but I need some substence also in a chapter. I like well written dialog between Edward & Bella, and inner dialog, but not an over abundance of it. Well I just described your writing style. AWSOME! Thank You for writing...Please continue
randifrnZ chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
i really like this story alot. it seems to be realistic in many ways. i am SO looking forward to readint this story, i've read alot of your others and i think you're great! D
emonessxvampiress chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
That was a great way for them to meet. Anywho, awesome start to an-I'm sure-awesome story.
18,544 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,223 1,230 1,231 1,232 1233 1,234 1,235 1,236 .. Last Next »