Reviews for Holding Out For You
Tvnut loves CM Punk chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
im definetly intrigued
eternal.loves.destiny chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
i'm feeding your addiction! haha, anyway, i was just reading your recent update of lady of the night when i read the author's note at the bottom that said that you had a new story, so i read the summary, and i was like 'holy hell, well this sounds interesting!' hahaha, anyway, i read the first chapter and i love it already, along with lady of the night, and i absolutely love fanfics in general that have bella and edward as single parents and then they meet each other and the hole shebang and whatnot, so anyway, enough of my rambling, love the stories, and cant wait for the next update to both of those stories!
kirster226 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I'm excited about this new story. Please update soon. I can't wait for the coming chapters.
Dolphingirl0206 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Haha, this story looks like it's going be another good one! I think your the first author, that I've read, to make Bella a marine biologist, which I love because I'm a dork and in school right now trying to get my degree in marine biology.

Keep up the awesome work!
booksickle chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Wah. I don't wanna wait.
I like men with no men boobs chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
great story i love it so far, update more whenever you have time.
ZeppoGrl7 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
awesome first chapter :) looks like im gonna enjoy this fic a lot too! :D cant wait for the next update.
Nessa19 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
new story yey i like were this is going sounds good :D update soon!
Ksangi chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Two years ago we spent a week in San Francisco. We took the Gray Line tour down the Pacific Coast Highway to Monterey and Carmel. We stopped at Monterey Bay Aquarium and almost missed the bus because the aquarium was so wonderful we wanted to make sure we saw EVERYTHING. I was transfixed by the tidal pool right outside the cafeteria. Carmel was cute. We were dropped off at a mall of all things. So being the intrepid travelers we are we took ourselves on a little tour of the town. It's the kind of place that seems to dissappear in a magical mist at night only to reemerge when the sun rises.
thedownbeat chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Interesting. I'm addicted. Write again!
jadesabre75 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I saw your name as the author and knew I was going to like this. Can't wait for more!
muggleinlove chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Wow! I don't know if you read the Nicholas Sparks books, but it had that sort of feeling. He is one of my fave authors, besides Stephenie ofcourse, so it is definitely a compliment.

It seems very different than LAdy of the Knight, but just as good.

My guess is that Edward was widowed, and he's having a hard time letting go.

Update soon! This sounds great! I'm hooked already...

Katie
Brooklynn10 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I really like this story so far.

Your relationship between Jake and Bella is very interesting, I'm not sure what to think of it.

Can't wait to read what you have next!
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Terrific start to another great story. I can tell already that I'm going to want updates much faster than you will be able to provide them. Seth is always such a sweetheart. It's fun to have him as the son in this story. And I love that Buddy doesn't like Jake. Such Irony.

More please!
PreferBrunettes chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
So you already have me hooked. I love stories about renewal and new beginnings and second chances at love. They have so much more on the line. Your set up of the story is great and I like how there is a love/hate relationship with Jake. I'm looking forward to watching how it all plays out.

It seems like LOTK is winding down so I'm glad that you've started a new story!
18,531 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,224 1,231 1,232 1,233 1234 1,235 .. Last Next »