Reviews for Holding Out For You
PinkDrink chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
lol sounds like it will be good... But you should have given the first two chapter's lol just to be nice lol no CAN"T wait to see where this goes later!
NoLongerAnAccount00 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Ugh. you cant write this good and not have hte next chapter ready! :P (says the girl who hasnt updated her story in forever) lol but really i cant wait for this story to get rolling! :D
Twlightforever chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I like this story too. You are a great writer
cshorte chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I can't wait to read more!
Zoey Redbird chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
good story! love the realisticness hahah
TakeOut chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Great start. I think this is going to be a really good story. And dog ADHD moments, my bernese mountain dog starts bouncing round all over the place. x
TvNut Loves Jamie Fraser chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
im definetly intrigued
eternal.loves.destiny chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
i'm feeding your addiction! haha, anyway, i was just reading your recent update of lady of the night when i read the author's note at the bottom that said that you had a new story, so i read the summary, and i was like 'holy hell, well this sounds interesting!' hahaha, anyway, i read the first chapter and i love it already, along with lady of the night, and i absolutely love fanfics in general that have bella and edward as single parents and then they meet each other and the hole shebang and whatnot, so anyway, enough of my rambling, love the stories, and cant wait for the next update to both of those stories!
kirster226 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
I'm excited about this new story. Please update soon. I can't wait for the coming chapters.
Dolphingirl0206 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Haha, this story looks like it's going be another good one! I think your the first author, that I've read, to make Bella a marine biologist, which I love because I'm a dork and in school right now trying to get my degree in marine biology.

Keep up the awesome work!
booksickle chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Wah. I don't wanna wait.
I like men with no men boobs chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
great story i love it so far, update more whenever you have time.
ZeppoGrl7 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
awesome first chapter :) looks like im gonna enjoy this fic a lot too! :D cant wait for the next update.
Nessa19 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
new story yey i like were this is going sounds good :D update soon!
Ksangi chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Two years ago we spent a week in San Francisco. We took the Gray Line tour down the Pacific Coast Highway to Monterey and Carmel. We stopped at Monterey Bay Aquarium and almost missed the bus because the aquarium was so wonderful we wanted to make sure we saw EVERYTHING. I was transfixed by the tidal pool right outside the cafeteria. Carmel was cute. We were dropped off at a mall of all things. So being the intrepid travelers we are we took ourselves on a little tour of the town. It's the kind of place that seems to dissappear in a magical mist at night only to reemerge when the sun rises.
18,537 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,224 1,231 1,232 1,233 1234 1,235 .. Last Next »