Reviews for Holding Out For You
Fliberty chapter 23 . 9/22/2010
These two are so cute together, that made me laugh!

I can see someone shopping for a costume soon.

Poor Elizabeth, I hope Edward can help.
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 18 . 9/22/2010
Ahh, i so knew they were going to be on the boat! Yes! Score one for Ashley. Lol! And omg i love that boat its so amazing! And beautiful! I would love to have a boat like that. Haha! Anyways i loved this chapter so much! I really dont have much to say cause i read this last night and cant remember everything i was thinking at the time. Anyways though this chapter was more than amazing and wonderful! I cant wait to read more even though i may only get to one or two tonight. But non the less i loved it. And love this story, So much! D So im off!

~Ashley~
Fliberty chapter 22 . 9/22/2010
Poor Seth, he was so brave. He's going to hate missing 2 games. At least there was a Doctor present to relieve the pain quickly.
Fliberty chapter 21 . 9/22/2010
It surprised me how Bella has become so insecure since she realised how deep her feelings for Edward go. I’m glad she clarified what Edward wants and I think Edward was very honest but also reassuring. I think Bella should have told him more about what she wants though, even if she’s not ready to tell him everything.
Fliberty chapter 20 . 9/22/2010
Now that's a nice way to wake up. I loved the breakast Edward planned too. I'll be amazed if they actually make it ashore!
Fliberty chapter 19 . 9/22/2010
This is lovely.

I love how much Alice helped Edward to make everything perfect. Edward's careful planning of every detail was so endearing too, he was trying so hard to make everything special for Bella. It was so nice to see them both so relaxed with each other with no distractions and no children to worry about.

The story Edward told was incredibly bleak, I’m glad it gat him the chance to open up with Bella about his feelings and what he has been through. I’m glad that Edward was comfortable telling Bella more about Tanya. I think that brought them even closer.

I loved that Bella was so self-confident with Edward and that neither of them had any doubts about what was going to happen. After all the waiting and the interruptions, they finally got the chance to show each other how they feel. They seem so in tune with each other, I liked it a lot.
Fliberty chapter 18 . 9/22/2010
Edward was so sweet with his embarrassment about buying a new mattress. I liked how Bella woke Edward up it was looking very promising. Why are they always in such a hurry?

During the match I was really hoping someone was going to teach Mike what happened when he picks on little kids (hopefully Emmett!) I'm glad he was kicked out and that Edward was able to help James recover from it. It was great when everyone applauded as he left though.

I'm interested to hear Bella's thoughts about spending the weekend on a boat with Edward...
Fliberty chapter 17 . 9/22/2010
Their day out sounded fun. It was awful when they lost the boys I really felt for Bella having to deal with Liz's anger while she was beside herself worrying about her son and his friend.

I'm interested to know what Liz was smiling at Bella about after the boys were found. I hope it was relief and/or an apology to Bella and not something unpleasant. I'm glad Bella gave her the benefit of the doubt, even if it looked suspect.

Bella will have to learn to walk a careful line between being courteous, leaving the door open to be friends on Liz's terms, and not accepting disrespect from her. Bella can’t change Liz’s feelings, only Liz can decide she wants to be friends. It would be dangerous to allow Liz's behaviour to control over them by pandering to her too much but under the awful behaviour is very young girl who is really hurting.

Edward doing half-naked bucket drills with a bunch of Fireman was quite an image. As for how much he was getting into it for Bella’s benefit, well…words fail me! It was nice to see such a fun and light-hearted side to him.

I really didn’t want Bella to go home but I think she was right and Edward needs to talk to Liz about everything that’s going on. Even if she doesn’t like it, it’s better if he prepares her. Bella was showing how good her parenting instincts are to be looking out for Liz despite what her other instincts were telling her (and Edward!). I’m sure they’ll make up for it next weekend though.
Fliberty chapter 16 . 9/22/2010
I can't believe the level of pressure on these kids. Poor Bella, I don't think I'd handle that well.

I like the relationship Seth has with Edward and how much Anthony supports Seth too. I loved how Anthony ran out to encourage him when he was struggling, they are so good for each other. It was funny to hear from Alice how hard Edwards finds it to watch Anthony pitch too.

I have a feeling Jessica won't leave Bella alone any time soon. I'm not sure who is worse, her or Mike. Lauren seems to be taking this personally too.
RobzBabe chapter 7 . 9/22/2010
heyy.. i am really sorry that i havnt reviewed for the past couple of chapters.. the story is interesting that i jus want to rush to the next chap instead of reviewing... I love the story... and i agree with you that you cant jus rush into love when you meet person.. there are sum circumstances and things you have go thru and after all you have to be good frnds first and then fall in love... i am loving every bit of your story...

so umm, i'll reveiew after every few chaps.. but not for all.. the suspense gets the better of me! lol

so i am off... bye!
Fliberty chapter 15 . 9/22/2010
I love how calm Bella was about waking up with Edward, like it happens all the time. I love that this Bella talks in her sleep too. I was surprised that Bella made the first move physically and things were going so well before the boys interrupted.

I felt for Liz when she found out what happened, it's like she thinks she is the only one who remembers or misses her Mum. I really feel for her.

Edward seemed to be handling everything so well until he was alone. I'm not sure how he's ever going to get rid of his guilt, I hope it eases in time.
PNW Luna chapter 50 . 9/21/2010
I very much enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing.
Fliberty chapter 14 . 9/21/2010
Yay, Seth performed really well at his first match!

I thought Bella was gong to fall into the shark tank! I loved that Edward fixed her hand personally and now it looks like her has put her to bed. Aw, so sweet.
Fliberty chapter 13 . 9/21/2010
I'm glad that Edward finally explained more about Tanya and how she died.

I'm glad Bella has made a bit of progress with Liz too. I think she could be very good for her.

Their day sounded lovely. I was really nice to imagine the three kids and the dog playing happily on the beach.
Fliberty chapter 12 . 9/21/2010
I enjoyed reading Bella’s version of the kiss. I also enjoyed her interesting thoughts about how he might have an “animalistic side to him, hidden under the cool exterior.” I’m keen to hear more about that and if she’s right.

Mike Newton, is just creepy. I have a bad feeling about him. I really felt for Bella when she had to deal with him as well as a very angry and scared Elizabeth. I hope she will come around in time and see how much happier her Dad is..

I actually felt a bit sorry for James when he fell. Seth and Anthony were adorable refusing to admit who had tied his laces together!
18,540 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »