Reviews for Holding Out For You
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 20 . 9/23/2010
So yet another chapter! Im excited! Lol. Cause we get more of the boat! And some lovin! D Ah ha i thought they werent using protection. Interesting. Hahaha. They dont have to stay long, well i know what hes thinking. Lol! So i loved this chapter soo much! It was wonderfully amazing and i cant wait for more. But unfortunately, I have to go for now. But i will be back tomorrow! Woo. Lol! So see you soon! D

TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 19 . 9/23/2010
So STOB chapter! Which i seriously still think is sex on the boat. But we'll see. Lol! Anyways lets get onto the good stuff! D Aww, is this the story about how he went to see and he would always know where to come back because of the light that she kept on? Okay so wrong story. Lol! But i did love his story anyways! D Hahaha. I was soo right and that was pretty awesome! Lol. So anyways i loved that chapter soo much! It was amazingly wonderful! And i should be doing another chapter tonight. I hope. Lol! SO im off for now! D

sharonjane chapter 30 . 9/23/2010
That is the first time in a while that a fanfic has made me cry. I have been sitting for the last few chapters feeling it coming on, dreading what has just happened and now I am sitting here with tears streaming all down my face.

How sad this is, but it must be so common these days for two people to find each other and fall in love only for children to be the defining factor in it not working. They can be selfish creatures at heart (and I do not mean that in a cruel way), they just do not always see beyond how a situation effects themselves, they are often unable to understand how their action can hurt others and namely in this case a parent. As with Elizabeth she can only see how Bella and Seth's presence in her life is taking her father away from her, she cannot see that her father needs someone. Is he meant to alone for the rest of his life just to keep her happy. What happens when she is older and moving on with her life and she has ruined his chance of finding love again. Therapy is definitely the way to go, but often this is realised too late and the damage has been done to the potential new love. I have seen it happen, people who are then left to pass the rest of their lives with no one to love and never finding happiness again. Who am I kidding I am living it. Well I hope that at least fan fic can give a happy ending for Bella and Edward.

Sorry for going off on one, I just feel very strongly on this subject. Elizabeth is not really to blame, but then neither is Edward or Bella. It is just a sad situation, but it doesn't stop you wanting to take Elizabeth and shake some sense into her and make her see how much she is hurting her dad.

Well end of the essay now.

If I haven't already said it, I love this story even if it made me cry lol.
RobzBabe chapter 13 . 9/23/2010
Heyyy... that was great few chapters... Edwella are soo cute... and i can very well imagine what Liz is going thru and whatever she has said or however she has acted is very much justified... I cant wait to see Seth and Tony as brothers too... ;)

very well written... off to read the next chapter..
Fliberty chapter 25 . 9/23/2010
I'm glad Jake caled - finally! I'm glad Bella didn't take any of his crap either.

I'm wondering what Alice will come up with to help Bella soften Elizabeth up. They need something to get them past her resentment.

I loved the hot tub, how I'd love one of those!
Fliberty chapter 24 . 9/23/2010
Poor Elizabeth, she seems so lost. I'm glad Edward is being honest with her and not hiding what he and Bella ahve become though. Alice was fab, as usual.

I'm intrigued by the honey sticks, I've never heard of them before.
Fliberty chapter 23 . 9/22/2010
These two are so cute together, that made me laugh!

I can see someone shopping for a costume soon.

Poor Elizabeth, I hope Edward can help.
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 18 . 9/22/2010
Ahh, i so knew they were going to be on the boat! Yes! Score one for Ashley. Lol! And omg i love that boat its so amazing! And beautiful! I would love to have a boat like that. Haha! Anyways i loved this chapter so much! I really dont have much to say cause i read this last night and cant remember everything i was thinking at the time. Anyways though this chapter was more than amazing and wonderful! I cant wait to read more even though i may only get to one or two tonight. But non the less i loved it. And love this story, So much! D So im off!

Fliberty chapter 22 . 9/22/2010
Poor Seth, he was so brave. He's going to hate missing 2 games. At least there was a Doctor present to relieve the pain quickly.
Fliberty chapter 21 . 9/22/2010
It surprised me how Bella has become so insecure since she realised how deep her feelings for Edward go. I’m glad she clarified what Edward wants and I think Edward was very honest but also reassuring. I think Bella should have told him more about what she wants though, even if she’s not ready to tell him everything.
Fliberty chapter 20 . 9/22/2010
Now that's a nice way to wake up. I loved the breakast Edward planned too. I'll be amazed if they actually make it ashore!
Fliberty chapter 19 . 9/22/2010
This is lovely.

I love how much Alice helped Edward to make everything perfect. Edward's careful planning of every detail was so endearing too, he was trying so hard to make everything special for Bella. It was so nice to see them both so relaxed with each other with no distractions and no children to worry about.

The story Edward told was incredibly bleak, I’m glad it gat him the chance to open up with Bella about his feelings and what he has been through. I’m glad that Edward was comfortable telling Bella more about Tanya. I think that brought them even closer.

I loved that Bella was so self-confident with Edward and that neither of them had any doubts about what was going to happen. After all the waiting and the interruptions, they finally got the chance to show each other how they feel. They seem so in tune with each other, I liked it a lot.
Fliberty chapter 18 . 9/22/2010
Edward was so sweet with his embarrassment about buying a new mattress. I liked how Bella woke Edward up it was looking very promising. Why are they always in such a hurry?

During the match I was really hoping someone was going to teach Mike what happened when he picks on little kids (hopefully Emmett!) I'm glad he was kicked out and that Edward was able to help James recover from it. It was great when everyone applauded as he left though.

I'm interested to hear Bella's thoughts about spending the weekend on a boat with Edward...
Fliberty chapter 17 . 9/22/2010
Their day out sounded fun. It was awful when they lost the boys I really felt for Bella having to deal with Liz's anger while she was beside herself worrying about her son and his friend.

I'm interested to know what Liz was smiling at Bella about after the boys were found. I hope it was relief and/or an apology to Bella and not something unpleasant. I'm glad Bella gave her the benefit of the doubt, even if it looked suspect.

Bella will have to learn to walk a careful line between being courteous, leaving the door open to be friends on Liz's terms, and not accepting disrespect from her. Bella can’t change Liz’s feelings, only Liz can decide she wants to be friends. It would be dangerous to allow Liz's behaviour to control over them by pandering to her too much but under the awful behaviour is very young girl who is really hurting.

Edward doing half-naked bucket drills with a bunch of Fireman was quite an image. As for how much he was getting into it for Bella’s benefit, well…words fail me! It was nice to see such a fun and light-hearted side to him.

I really didn’t want Bella to go home but I think she was right and Edward needs to talk to Liz about everything that’s going on. Even if she doesn’t like it, it’s better if he prepares her. Bella was showing how good her parenting instincts are to be looking out for Liz despite what her other instincts were telling her (and Edward!). I’m sure they’ll make up for it next weekend though.
Fliberty chapter 16 . 9/22/2010
I can't believe the level of pressure on these kids. Poor Bella, I don't think I'd handle that well.

I like the relationship Seth has with Edward and how much Anthony supports Seth too. I loved how Anthony ran out to encourage him when he was struggling, they are so good for each other. It was funny to hear from Alice how hard Edwards finds it to watch Anthony pitch too.

I have a feeling Jessica won't leave Bella alone any time soon. I'm not sure who is worse, her or Mike. Lauren seems to be taking this personally too.
18,546 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »