Reviews for Holding Out For You
gracie-berl92 chapter 26 . 8/29/2010
i love your story. love dr. edward cullen.
TheOneThatGotAway1 chapter 50 . 8/28/2010
luved this so much! It's my new fave story and will forever be. I cried when you wrote about the death of Tanya. I laughed at when the boys sang that song from Finding Neom. This story is filled with love and that's what I loved about it. Loved this very story and will have a place in my heart like always.
YukaoruSena chapter 50 . 8/26/2010
I loved this story. It was such a great read, sweet and loving in some parts but with enough sadness to make it more realistic. It's sad that Tanya died. And I'm a Jake fan, so him being a jerk didn't go over very well with me, but that's okay. The flaws in your characters made them real instead of giving off this fantasy feel. It was nice. So thanks for the great read; it was fun. Loves, hugs, and Cullens!
Cullen Cousin chapter 50 . 8/22/2010
I really loved this story.. I wish I was on FFN when you started this story. The Accident and Graveside Visit, were totally tearjerkers! I loved how you ended the story with Liz's wedding instead of Bella and Edward's, that really made the story different.

Again, I just wanted to compliment you and your fine crew for an excellent job. Well done!

77049sma chapter 6 . 8/22/2010
Really? He iz goin to have hiz kid tested? Wow reminds me of my dad..anywhooo this story iz goin great so far i love it. I like the plot seems to be goin, and i cant wait to read more!
77049sma chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Whooo! I like this story tho seth sounds like a wimp a little bit i understand since mine r divorced and have been since i waz 7 soo this story seems good i like it ]
mesmerizedbythedazzle chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I love a mature writer and this is most definitely what you are.
Cullen Cousin chapter 18 . 8/21/2010
I'm still loving the story! Some of the things I have read in the past chapters, gets me to thinkin' things. Like, reading about Seth and his critters, especially the frogs, makes me think of my oldest grandson who is seven like the boys in the story. He too, loves to come here and look for the Houston Toads that come out at night. Knowing the that the story is set in CA, I wished the boys team were the A's. I always liked the Oakland team over SF. And speaking of baseball, reading about Mike kicking dirt on the umpires shoes, got me to laughing and thinking about ol' Billy Martin when he managed the A's and Yankees. I don't know how many times he got kicked out for doing just that! Now, with our lovebirds on a boat, why do I get the feeling that they will be sailing or cruising to Santa Cruz? Reading your notes, I guess everyone was trying to guess what SOTB was. I thought of two.. Sex on the Beach or Sex on the Boardwark, with Board walk befitting a trip to Santa Cruz by boat.

Well I'm off to the next chapter, and hope to be finished with the story late tonight.

You and your beta's have done an excellent job just from what I have read so far.

Cullen Cousin chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Just started reading your story tonight and already falling in love with it. Besides, any dog that bites Jacob is ok with me! Seriously, it is refreshing to see a story set somewhere other than Washington, New York or Illinois.

I am a CA native, born and raised in San Jose. So seeing this setting just got my attention big time. I am sorry to say, I never got go the Monterey Bay Aquarium while I still lived there.

I am so looking forward to see how this story ends.

50bestfriends chapter 50 . 8/20/2010
Friend, Thank you so much for finishing the story. I enjoyed it so very much and I have no complaints whatsoever (except the usual omg its Renesmee.) You weaved enough love and angst to make a beautiful happy ending for a blended family.
VirtuousBee chapter 50 . 8/19/2010
I loved your story! Thank you!
Ms.LadyOfCalibre chapter 50 . 8/19/2010
ObsessingOverEdward,

WOW...I can't even put into words how much I enjoyed reading this story.

I had seen it on quite a few reader's Favourites list but never really paid much attention to it, but I was bored and needed something good to read so I clicked on it...

Starting from the very first sentence, I was sucked into this whirlwind of a story and became addicted. I read it in 3 sittings, but when I was not reading, my mind would always stray back to the story and what was going to happen next. Not many stories grab hold of my attention for so long since this story has so many chapter, but not once was I bored or tired of it. Infact, I became more intruiged every time I read a new chapter!

I am sorry I have not reviewed every chapter. I think this story definitely deserves every chapter to be individually reviewed and I certainly will when I come back to it. And I will most definitely come back to read it as it has become one of my Favourite stories of all time, not only on this site but generally speaking.

I laughed, cried, sniffled, banged my head on the desk and my heart would race in anticipation towards the last few chapters. So thank you for writing such a beautiful story.

You are an excellent writer and have done a commendable job with this story. It stands out for it's originality and the seamless way in which you put it together.

I'll cut this long review short: It was beautiful and an absolute pleasure to read.

x
b4d3l2c1 chapter 50 . 8/18/2010
AWESOME!
Monica121 chapter 50 . 8/18/2010
Here's the deal. It is 9:12 am. I have just stayed up all night because I couldn't stop reading this story. My sleep scheduling is probably going to be completely screwed for the next month or so because of it, and I can't say I totally mind.

It was an amazing ride. There were things that I definitely disagree with, and ideas, and somethings that I wish you had filled in for us (Jake's history, maybe, and how Seth felt about Leah forcing the word Mom onto him), but you really did an amazing job, and captured an amazing idea with your characters and words.

Kudos.

Time to go pass out. I just hope I don't sleep till like 5 o clock. My mom would kill me. This is what happens as a college student who is home for the summer with nothing to do.
Susal chapter 26 . 8/16/2010
This is driving me crazy! He is a doctor. Why doesn't he get her in to counseling? He had the thought once! Three years is too long for her to still be in this stage of grief without needing some help
18,544 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »