Reviews for Holding Out For You
Cullen Cousin chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Just started reading your story tonight and already falling in love with it. Besides, any dog that bites Jacob is ok with me! Seriously, it is refreshing to see a story set somewhere other than Washington, New York or Illinois.

I am a CA native, born and raised in San Jose. So seeing this setting just got my attention big time. I am sorry to say, I never got go the Monterey Bay Aquarium while I still lived there.

I am so looking forward to see how this story ends.

CC
50bestfriends chapter 50 . 8/20/2010
Friend, Thank you so much for finishing the story. I enjoyed it so very much and I have no complaints whatsoever (except the usual omg its Renesmee.) You weaved enough love and angst to make a beautiful happy ending for a blended family.
VirtuousBee chapter 50 . 8/19/2010
I loved your story! Thank you!
Ms.LadyOfCalibre chapter 50 . 8/19/2010
ObsessingOverEdward,

WOW...I can't even put into words how much I enjoyed reading this story.

I had seen it on quite a few reader's Favourites list but never really paid much attention to it, but I was bored and needed something good to read so I clicked on it...

Starting from the very first sentence, I was sucked into this whirlwind of a story and became addicted. I read it in 3 sittings, but when I was not reading, my mind would always stray back to the story and what was going to happen next. Not many stories grab hold of my attention for so long since this story has so many chapter, but not once was I bored or tired of it. Infact, I became more intruiged every time I read a new chapter!

I am sorry I have not reviewed every chapter. I think this story definitely deserves every chapter to be individually reviewed and I certainly will when I come back to it. And I will most definitely come back to read it as it has become one of my Favourite stories of all time, not only on this site but generally speaking.

I laughed, cried, sniffled, banged my head on the desk and my heart would race in anticipation towards the last few chapters. So thank you for writing such a beautiful story.

You are an excellent writer and have done a commendable job with this story. It stands out for it's originality and the seamless way in which you put it together.

I'll cut this long review short: It was beautiful and an absolute pleasure to read.

x
b4d3l2c1 chapter 50 . 8/18/2010
AWESOME!
Monica121 chapter 50 . 8/18/2010
Here's the deal. It is 9:12 am. I have just stayed up all night because I couldn't stop reading this story. My sleep scheduling is probably going to be completely screwed for the next month or so because of it, and I can't say I totally mind.

It was an amazing ride. There were things that I definitely disagree with, and ideas, and somethings that I wish you had filled in for us (Jake's history, maybe, and how Seth felt about Leah forcing the word Mom onto him), but you really did an amazing job, and captured an amazing idea with your characters and words.

Kudos.

Time to go pass out. I just hope I don't sleep till like 5 o clock. My mom would kill me. This is what happens as a college student who is home for the summer with nothing to do.
Susal chapter 26 . 8/16/2010
This is driving me crazy! He is a doctor. Why doesn't he get her in to counseling? He had the thought once! Three years is too long for her to still be in this stage of grief without needing some help
vampluvr25 chapter 50 . 8/14/2010
Having Liz tell the Epi was really creative. I liked it.

I forgot to mention this in the last chaapter but I love how the last family scene showed how the Cullens truly came full circle.
vampluvr25 chapter 49 . 8/13/2010
aaaawwwwwww! I can't believe it's over!
vampluvr25 chapter 48 . 8/13/2010
So I thought I was done crying, but I guess you had other plans. I'm so in love with those children. I feel a bit insane because they're just fic babies.

In response to your response of my last review and a few revies that I kind of skimmed over, I really love that you wrote in Edward's love for Tanya. she was nothing short of deserving of his love. I think I would have been extremely upset if you hadn't put it there.
vampluvr25 chapter 47 . 8/13/2010
Oh my gosh that was the most dreadful thing I've ever read in a fic. You have succeeded in making me a blubbering fool. I had one of thouse annoying loud cries with like with the moaing and everything. The people in my house are giving me me stink eye. It the beginning of the chapter I felt a teeny bit incomfortable because it was Edward with another woman, but then she started dying and I actually asked myself why she had to die. This was really powerful.
vampluvr25 chapter 46 . 8/13/2010
I noticed this when they were on the way in and I should have called it before, That's the road she was killed on... I think.
vampluvr25 chapter 45 . 8/13/2010
if you hadn't noticed i've been procrastinating. I don't wan't the story to end.
vampluvr25 chapter 44 . 8/11/2010
Beautiful Chapter :D
Twilizzle chapter 50 . 8/10/2010
Oh, wanted this story to just carry on.

Clever ending. Loved it.