Reviews for Holding Out For You
eboni721 chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
Um wth? Finish it!
fourbrats chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
I have read this story once already and it really saddens me that it is still not available. I know that you have rewritten it but it feels so different without Edward and Bella's name in there. I understand your reasonings behind the change it just really sucks for all of us who really loved the story just the way it was. That was one of my favorite stories and I was looking forward to reading it again but now I am not so sure. I love your writing so much and just wish that you could have written something new instead of taking away something that we love. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to read it at all though.
ChelseaTheBlondie chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Hi! I just wanted to tell you that this story is the most reviewed story on this website! And it only has 2 chapters! :o Well, you deserve them all anyway, it's really good. (:

18,483! OH MY **************** GOD!
Maia Willow chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
this makes me sad. ] i like to reread and i was like awwww sad face, its gone. keep writing because this was an amazing story. [[
Troyella-Tiva 4ever chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
hey i was sad to see that you deleted this story and rewrote in with out the twiliht characters. although i guess if you want the chance to publish it you cant use Stephanie Meyer's characters. I was excited by the summary on here and was cheking it out. i will still read the story and get let you know what i think it looks really good. Good luck with your writing.
SinkingQuickly chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Okay, i can see why you pulled it, but it was one of my favourite fanfics ever, i was going to re-read it today only to find that its no longer up. i looked on your website and tried to read it from there, but the story just seems completely different now the characters have different name. I can see why if its going to be published, but how can it be published if its up on a website? :L meeh, i don't really know much about it. only that i used to love this fic, i'm just a little annoyed that i can no longer read it.
BellaLovesChocolate chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Nice Chapter
Pam Andr chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
When I read Hofy for the first time I fell in love with it. And then, I don't remeber exactly when, I read it for the second time around, and I'm so glad I did it. I have that beautiful, well writen story, fresh on my mind. I really hope I can read Hofy (bella&edward) again in the future. I'm a bit sad that i can't read it, but I grateful to you for sharing it.

Hugs from Brazil.
twilightsaga1918 chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
Please finish. I love it!
RussianChick chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
i love it already(:
VampPixyJAK chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
So I read your an but I'm not sure it applies to this story.

U didn't mention anything about not updating this one. R u not? Or is there another place that u will b?

I would to read DA if u decide to post it again. I was just referred to u by a friend. :)
gracie-berl92 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
youre very good author and hope all will be good for you...iloved holding out for you...
Miscai chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Honey, where are u posting HOFY, I was reading it, but my computer crashed and when i come back now... its gone! I panniked! But I know u had your reasons, so tell me where to find it and illread it, im reading the history on your site, s that the same? thanks
OhSweetPearl chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
I'm so glad I got the chance to read it twice before all of this. :) such an amazing piece of work. I wish you nothing but the best (corny I know). I'll deffinitely be visiting your website.
So Easily Mistaken chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Amasing story this is my second time reading it
18,546 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »