Reviews for Holding Out For You
VampPixyJAK chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
So I read your an but I'm not sure it applies to this story.

U didn't mention anything about not updating this one. R u not? Or is there another place that u will b?

I would to read DA if u decide to post it again. I was just referred to u by a friend. :)
gracie-berl92 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
youre very good author and hope all will be good for you...iloved holding out for you...
Miscai chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Honey, where are u posting HOFY, I was reading it, but my computer crashed and when i come back now... its gone! I panniked! But I know u had your reasons, so tell me where to find it and illread it, im reading the history on your site, s that the same? thanks
OhSweetPearl chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
I'm so glad I got the chance to read it twice before all of this. :) such an amazing piece of work. I wish you nothing but the best (corny I know). I'll deffinitely be visiting your website.
So Easily Mistaken chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Amasing story this is my second time reading it
steffiii07 chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
cool, Im glad the storys there to read again and its rewritten lol, I never got to finish it the first time around
xHoHuMpIgSbUMx chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
Good luck in the future with your writing-you're AMAZING! x
esprit1742 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I'm a little sad, you removing this story but you have reasons... Just wanted you to know, that THIS has been my first fanfiction ever. And I can remember almost every details (lucky me). But I truely hope, that some day, you will publish them in your own blog, so I can refresh my memories. PS. You've made me an addict! Can't thank you enough, wishing you well. Hugs and love from Germany, Christine
esprit1742 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
LOLO 5-0 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Sorry for what ever reason you had to pull your fan-fic your very talented and I hope that some people who obvisously have no taste should just go on if I'm not in to a fic I stop reading it I would never bash someone life's blood cause that's what each and every one of you put in to your writing Thank You!
kdavid323 chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
You have lost a reader forever. You pulled a story I was interested in reading. Why would I ever give you more of my time when I cannot depend on you to finish?

OVER IT
observer2 chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
awww I would have loved reading it as Bella and Edward characters :) . Everyone has their vices and reading fanfiction is one of mine WooT! Good luck to you. Hope to see more of your work in the future.
clarabella75 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
This was one of the very first fics I read, and I loved it! It made me laugh, it made me cry, it made me feel...it is absolutely, breathtakingly beautiful!

Whatever your reasons are for the take down/move...know that all of us here loved this tale, and while we may be sad to see it go, it will forever hold a place in so many hearts!

Thank you for sharing it with us, and good luck to you! :)

God Bless!

~CB x
Meme77 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
i read your story ages ago and LOVED it... i am now re-redeading it on your website and love it even Chase! i don't care if you characters are named bella & edward or some other name... i just want to read the content of your sories.
50bestfriends chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
Friend, Good for you! Be who you are. Write what you like and never ever let those kids (under 30) define you. See you on your website.
18,536 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »