Reviews for Holding Out For You
ChelseaTheBlondie chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Hi! I just wanted to tell you that this story is the most reviewed story on this website! And it only has 2 chapters! :o Well, you deserve them all anyway, it's really good. (:

18,483! OH MY **************** GOD!
Maia Willow chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
this makes me sad. ] i like to reread and i was like awwww sad face, its gone. keep writing because this was an amazing story. [[
Troyella-Tiva 4ever chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
hey i was sad to see that you deleted this story and rewrote in with out the twiliht characters. although i guess if you want the chance to publish it you cant use Stephanie Meyer's characters. I was excited by the summary on here and was cheking it out. i will still read the story and get let you know what i think it looks really good. Good luck with your writing.
SinkingQuickly chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Okay, i can see why you pulled it, but it was one of my favourite fanfics ever, i was going to re-read it today only to find that its no longer up. i looked on your website and tried to read it from there, but the story just seems completely different now the characters have different name. I can see why if its going to be published, but how can it be published if its up on a website? :L meeh, i don't really know much about it. only that i used to love this fic, i'm just a little annoyed that i can no longer read it.
BellaLovesChocolate chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Nice Chapter
Pam Andr chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
When I read Hofy for the first time I fell in love with it. And then, I don't remeber exactly when, I read it for the second time around, and I'm so glad I did it. I have that beautiful, well writen story, fresh on my mind. I really hope I can read Hofy (bella&edward) again in the future. I'm a bit sad that i can't read it, but I grateful to you for sharing it.

Hugs from Brazil.
twilightsaga1918 chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
Please finish. I love it!
RussianChick chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
i love it already(:
VampPixyJAK chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
So I read your an but I'm not sure it applies to this story.

U didn't mention anything about not updating this one. R u not? Or is there another place that u will b?

I would to read DA if u decide to post it again. I was just referred to u by a friend. :)
gracie-berl92 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
youre very good author and hope all will be good for you...iloved holding out for you...
Miscai chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Honey, where are u posting HOFY, I was reading it, but my computer crashed and when i come back now... its gone! I panniked! But I know u had your reasons, so tell me where to find it and illread it, im reading the history on your site, s that the same? thanks
OhSweetPearl chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
I'm so glad I got the chance to read it twice before all of this. :) such an amazing piece of work. I wish you nothing but the best (corny I know). I'll deffinitely be visiting your website.
So Easily Mistaken chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Amasing story this is my second time reading it
steffiii07 chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
cool, Im glad the storys there to read again and its rewritten lol, I never got to finish it the first time around
xHoHuMpIgSbUMx chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
Good luck in the future with your writing-you're AMAZING! x
18,544 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »