Reviews for Holding Out For You
observer2 chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
awww I would have loved reading it as Bella and Edward characters :) . Everyone has their vices and reading fanfiction is one of mine WooT! Good luck to you. Hope to see more of your work in the future.
clarabella75 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
This was one of the very first fics I read, and I loved it! It made me laugh, it made me cry, it made me feel...it is absolutely, breathtakingly beautiful!

Whatever your reasons are for the take down/move...know that all of us here loved this tale, and while we may be sad to see it go, it will forever hold a place in so many hearts!

Thank you for sharing it with us, and good luck to you! :)

God Bless!

~CB x
Meme77 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
i read your story ages ago and LOVED it... i am now re-redeading it on your website and love it even Chase! i don't care if you characters are named bella & edward or some other name... i just want to read the content of your sories.
50bestfriends chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
Friend, Good for you! Be who you are. Write what you like and never ever let those kids (under 30) define you. See you on your website.
Bloody Strawberry chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I wish you the best to your future plans. :) god bless.
Bloody Strawberry chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
I wish you the best in your future plans. :)
Myod777 chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
Thank you so much for the update. I have enjoyed everyone of your stories and am happy to hear that you are not leaving fanfiction. Keep up the great work and Good Luck!
kms62 chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
I am so glad you reworked this one with your own characters and I'll definitely head over to read it! Also really glad you are embarking on a career as an author. This story really touched me and now it will be appreciated by more than the Twi-fandom :)
Lost'n Sunshine chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
OoE, thank you so much for advising us before pulling your stories. A lot of authors are doing the same, but they do not leave us A WORD! Even Sebastien Robichaud, who seemed so considerate, pulled his story and cleaned his website. I have no clue of what is going on there... :(

I just found out that I read all your stories! :) Molto Bella I read just a few days ago. It is short, but I loved it. Can you tell me if you will have them on another site?

Thank you so much. And take care.

xo ~ CS
beanothercullen chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
Analyse, thank you so much for your msg. I loved this story and I know whatever else you write will definately be just as great as this story. I expect to see more from you, thanks again and I think I need to re-read this wonderful story. lol thanks
AHotMess chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
I am so proud of you.

HOFY was one of the first fics I ever read and you were THE first to respond to a review at length, really sharing your insight behind why it was written the way it was.

It will always be one of my all-time favorites. Karen (iksswrites) kind of told me a little of what was going on (probably becuase I stupidly replied to one of her Twitter posts knowing nothing. :)

I can't even imagine all that you went through. Imitation is a form of flattery, but NOT that way. I'm sure it was uglier than I can imagine, but here you are continuing to be you with immense strength of character. In the end, that says it all.

Good luck with getting published. The world needs more of you.

xoxox
rubyred21 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
edwards married?

shud make trhis a non-one-shot where she walking buddy again and see's him crying, asks what wrong and his wife cheated on him or sumin. they become friends then date... and marry... ya no? ;] lol
rocharafaella chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Hi there!

I'm rafaella, i'm brazilian and i'm sorry but i don't speak english very well, so don't get bored with my wrong writing

i've been reading HOFY for a long time but i just had the corage to write to you now

i simplily love your history and i used to read it in english too but there was a day that i dindn't find the original history!

i was terrified!

i don't know what happend but i just can't read it anymore

i'd like to know what happend with you to delete the original!

i found the first chapter but just it!

i'm sorry if you got upset because i only commended now on your history but i was really embarressed

i just want you to know that HOFY is one of my favorites stories in english *-*

hope you reply this PM as soon as you can... of course you can do it in english *-*

tell me please what happend to the original chapters

don't hate me because of the rewiew thing

i know that is asking too much but could you send to me the original history?

if you can't it's ok, because i'm reading in portuguese now, but i wish i could keep readind the original

sorry again for bothering

XOXO
ECBSForever chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
This was an amazing story. I'm sad to see it go but glad I had a chance to discover it long before you pulled it.
Shanni-Shana chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I'm devo, I just finished reading your Lady of the Knight story and I was so excited to start reading this one but it is no longer here! :( Is there another place where I can read it? A possible link? Please. lol :)
18,540 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »