Reviews for Holding Out For You
steffiii07 chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
cool, Im glad the storys there to read again and its rewritten lol, I never got to finish it the first time around
xHoHuMpIgSbUMx chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
Good luck in the future with your writing-you're AMAZING! x
esprit1742 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I'm a little sad, you removing this story but you have reasons... Just wanted you to know, that THIS has been my first fanfiction ever. And I can remember almost every details (lucky me). But I truely hope, that some day, you will publish them in your own blog, so I can refresh my memories. PS. You've made me an addict! Can't thank you enough, wishing you well. Hugs and love from Germany, Christine
esprit1742 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
LOLO 5-0 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Sorry for what ever reason you had to pull your fan-fic your very talented and I hope that some people who obvisously have no taste should just go on if I'm not in to a fic I stop reading it I would never bash someone life's blood cause that's what each and every one of you put in to your writing Thank You!
kdavid323 chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
You have lost a reader forever. You pulled a story I was interested in reading. Why would I ever give you more of my time when I cannot depend on you to finish?

OVER IT
observer2 chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
awww I would have loved reading it as Bella and Edward characters :) . Everyone has their vices and reading fanfiction is one of mine WooT! Good luck to you. Hope to see more of your work in the future.
clarabella75 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
This was one of the very first fics I read, and I loved it! It made me laugh, it made me cry, it made me feel...it is absolutely, breathtakingly beautiful!

Whatever your reasons are for the take down/move...know that all of us here loved this tale, and while we may be sad to see it go, it will forever hold a place in so many hearts!

Thank you for sharing it with us, and good luck to you! :)

God Bless!

~CB x
Meme77 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
i read your story ages ago and LOVED it... i am now re-redeading it on your website and love it even Chase! i don't care if you characters are named bella & edward or some other name... i just want to read the content of your sories.
50bestfriends chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
Friend, Good for you! Be who you are. Write what you like and never ever let those kids (under 30) define you. See you on your website.
Bloody Strawberry chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I wish you the best to your future plans. :) god bless.
Bloody Strawberry chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
I wish you the best in your future plans. :)
Myod777 chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
Thank you so much for the update. I have enjoyed everyone of your stories and am happy to hear that you are not leaving fanfiction. Keep up the great work and Good Luck!
kms62 chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
I am so glad you reworked this one with your own characters and I'll definitely head over to read it! Also really glad you are embarking on a career as an author. This story really touched me and now it will be appreciated by more than the Twi-fandom :)
Lost'n Sunshine chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
OoE, thank you so much for advising us before pulling your stories. A lot of authors are doing the same, but they do not leave us A WORD! Even Sebastien Robichaud, who seemed so considerate, pulled his story and cleaned his website. I have no clue of what is going on there... :(

I just found out that I read all your stories! :) Molto Bella I read just a few days ago. It is short, but I loved it. Can you tell me if you will have them on another site?

Thank you so much. And take care.

xo ~ CS