Reviews for Holding Out For You
rubyred21 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
edwards married?

shud make trhis a non-one-shot where she walking buddy again and see's him crying, asks what wrong and his wife cheated on him or sumin. they become friends then date... and marry... ya no? ;] lol
rocharafaella chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Hi there!

I'm rafaella, i'm brazilian and i'm sorry but i don't speak english very well, so don't get bored with my wrong writing

i've been reading HOFY for a long time but i just had the corage to write to you now

i simplily love your history and i used to read it in english too but there was a day that i dindn't find the original history!

i was terrified!

i don't know what happend but i just can't read it anymore

i'd like to know what happend with you to delete the original!

i found the first chapter but just it!

i'm sorry if you got upset because i only commended now on your history but i was really embarressed

i just want you to know that HOFY is one of my favorites stories in english *-*

hope you reply this PM as soon as you can... of course you can do it in english *-*

tell me please what happend to the original chapters

don't hate me because of the rewiew thing

i know that is asking too much but could you send to me the original history?

if you can't it's ok, because i'm reading in portuguese now, but i wish i could keep readind the original

sorry again for bothering

ECBSForever chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
This was an amazing story. I'm sad to see it go but glad I had a chance to discover it long before you pulled it.
Shanni-Shana chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I'm devo, I just finished reading your Lady of the Knight story and I was so excited to start reading this one but it is no longer here! :( Is there another place where I can read it? A possible link? Please. lol :)
TheRani1981 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
It's been a while since you put up your Author's note..I wonder: is your homepage already running or not? I really want to read this story especially cause I heard so much of it. Please let me know where I can read it! Than you!
Wagthedog chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Wow, i always find stories after they've been pulled. :( Anyway, On the offchance you find somewhere else to give them a home, like Twilighted or a different forest, I'll add you to my subscription just in case. so sad I missed another story.
010203040506070809 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
hey! i read ur authors note and i was completely saddened by it :( i mean no offense to u watsoever its just that i was in the middle of reading HOFY and ya ... im sure u have ur reasons for removing it.. i understand, i just want to say it was an awesome story i loved it! i wish i could have finished it...

marsbars0680 chapter 16 . 10/26/2010
This story has truly touched my heart. This is by far my favorite Edward and Bella. I have enjoyed reading this story so much. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story!
gooshoes chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I'm so sorry to hear this. I'm a huge fan. But I understand you must do what's right for you and it's not fair to you if your material is misused. You spent too much time on it. Thanks for all you have done.
ellerules22a chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Why, why? I love this story and I have read lots of times. I just want to know why one of my favourite stories is being pulled. I cried when I just saw your notice, I'm gonna miss Liz,Tony and Seth. I'm truly disapointed that it will soon be gone.
belanded chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
Another question: Why does Edward always have the perfect wife/relationship and Bella gets the assholes. Bella never has a good relationship and never truly loves the other person before Edward. Why? Why does Edward get a love of his life and Bella as a consolation prize and Bella never has anyone besides Bella? This happens in every fic and I don't get it. Why can't Bella love anyone besides Edward and Edward can love others more than Bella? This recurring pattern is strange because I see this type of story a lot.
belanded chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I won't miss this story. Never been a fan of dead wife who is superior to Bella in every way stories. Reading is so obvious he will never love Bella. There is no way she can compete, why would I want to read a long story of Edward not loving Bella. He never truly loves her; I never saw the love between them.
PaulaSF chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Thank you for send me a message!I know that you have your reasons, but I was really disappointed that you are pulling out this story. A lots of writers do it, mostly because of plagiarism.I hope that this isn't your problem. There are not very good stories out there, just a few like the ones that you wrote, it's very hard to find something good to I hope that you resolve whatever is wrong, and please,PLEEEEASE, don't give up writing I hope to read a lot of your new stories. As for the translated stories, is not that the girls don't do a good job translating, and even that english is not my first language I rather read the original in English, because I believe that a lot gets "lost in translation". Again, thank you for send me a message, you are an incredible writer, don't give up writing. :)
PaulaSF chapter 10 . 10/21/2010
Really, that's something that I'll never understand! Why are you pulling out this amazing story? This is one that never gets old! I just love to read and read again everytime, it's so captivating. At least post it in you blog or something. I don't understand why all fanfic writers do it! Conquer a lot of fans, and then just pull out the story, this is so sad! Please, PLEASE, think about it! Leave this story at least :(
drgnfly23 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
WTH? I realize this wasn't an easy decision to make-I hope whatever happened doesn't deter you from writing more, you're an excellent author and loved, loved, LOVED this story. Do you plan on posting it elsewhere? I was wanting to reread it. Thanks for sharing your talent with the rest of us.
18,544 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »