Reviews for Holding Out For You
gooshoes chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I'm so sorry to hear this. I'm a huge fan. But I understand you must do what's right for you and it's not fair to you if your material is misused. You spent too much time on it. Thanks for all you have done.
ellerules22a chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Why, why? I love this story and I have read lots of times. I just want to know why one of my favourite stories is being pulled. I cried when I just saw your notice, I'm gonna miss Liz,Tony and Seth. I'm truly disapointed that it will soon be gone.
belanded chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
Another question: Why does Edward always have the perfect wife/relationship and Bella gets the assholes. Bella never has a good relationship and never truly loves the other person before Edward. Why? Why does Edward get a love of his life and Bella as a consolation prize and Bella never has anyone besides Bella? This happens in every fic and I don't get it. Why can't Bella love anyone besides Edward and Edward can love others more than Bella? This recurring pattern is strange because I see this type of story a lot.
belanded chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I won't miss this story. Never been a fan of dead wife who is superior to Bella in every way stories. Reading is so obvious he will never love Bella. There is no way she can compete, why would I want to read a long story of Edward not loving Bella. He never truly loves her; I never saw the love between them.
PaulaSF chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Thank you for send me a message!I know that you have your reasons, but I was really disappointed that you are pulling out this story. A lots of writers do it, mostly because of plagiarism.I hope that this isn't your problem. There are not very good stories out there, just a few like the ones that you wrote, it's very hard to find something good to I hope that you resolve whatever is wrong, and please,PLEEEEASE, don't give up writing I hope to read a lot of your new stories. As for the translated stories, is not that the girls don't do a good job translating, and even that english is not my first language I rather read the original in English, because I believe that a lot gets "lost in translation". Again, thank you for send me a message, you are an incredible writer, don't give up writing. :)
PaulaSF chapter 10 . 10/21/2010
Really, that's something that I'll never understand! Why are you pulling out this amazing story? This is one that never gets old! I just love to read and read again everytime, it's so captivating. At least post it in you blog or something. I don't understand why all fanfic writers do it! Conquer a lot of fans, and then just pull out the story, this is so sad! Please, PLEASE, think about it! Leave this story at least :(
drgnfly23 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
WTH? I realize this wasn't an easy decision to make-I hope whatever happened doesn't deter you from writing more, you're an excellent author and loved, loved, LOVED this story. Do you plan on posting it elsewhere? I was wanting to reread it. Thanks for sharing your talent with the rest of us.
TeacherPerson21 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I've read this story 7 times now, and it never gets old. It's one of my favorite and it's sad to know that I won't get to read it again. I wish I would have known that you were pulling it so I could have read it one last time; but I understand that it was a hard decision for you and I respect it.
marsbars0680 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
NOOOOOOO! I just started this and am totally in love!
luv my vamp chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Hi, I just found this story and really love it. I just started with chap 6, but I hope to read it all from here. Please don't pull it yet, I can finish it in a few days. Is the first part anywhere else? If not, I don't mind just going from here. It is very well written, I hope no one was stealing your stuff! I really admire those who can write and cannot understand what would make anyone want to steal anthers work. Thanks for leaving it up a while longer.
FelicityT chapter 50 . 10/19/2010
Brilliant story. Thanks for writing.
Puky chapter 50 . 10/18/2010
wonderful story! i loved it!
twilightmansion chapter 50 . 10/14/2010
How come u could write such an amazing story. I can't count how many times I cried when I read it.
littlemisshope chapter 47 . 10/13/2010
wow, it was really hard reading this chapter. Even though i've never lived abything similar to this (thank God) it was very graphic... You made me cry, but in a good way...
77049sma chapter 20 . 10/12/2010
Soooo..yeah. Lolz no the is chapter and all the others that i hqve read but not reviewed were awesome and i cant wait till my schedule allows me to read more ]'but i do love your story its very good and the tanya thing didnt really click till u adressed it in the a/n at the bottom but i sill loved this chapter. Go edward!
18,536 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »