Reviews for Holding Out For You
TeacherPerson21 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I've read this story 7 times now, and it never gets old. It's one of my favorite and it's sad to know that I won't get to read it again. I wish I would have known that you were pulling it so I could have read it one last time; but I understand that it was a hard decision for you and I respect it.
marsbars0680 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
NOOOOOOO! I just started this and am totally in love!
luv my vamp chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Hi, I just found this story and really love it. I just started with chap 6, but I hope to read it all from here. Please don't pull it yet, I can finish it in a few days. Is the first part anywhere else? If not, I don't mind just going from here. It is very well written, I hope no one was stealing your stuff! I really admire those who can write and cannot understand what would make anyone want to steal anthers work. Thanks for leaving it up a while longer.
FelicityT chapter 50 . 10/19/2010
Brilliant story. Thanks for writing.
Puky chapter 50 . 10/18/2010
wonderful story! i loved it!
twilightmansion chapter 50 . 10/14/2010
How come u could write such an amazing story. I can't count how many times I cried when I read it.
littlemisshope chapter 47 . 10/13/2010
wow, it was really hard reading this chapter. Even though i've never lived abything similar to this (thank God) it was very graphic... You made me cry, but in a good way...
77049sma chapter 20 . 10/12/2010
Soooo..yeah. Lolz no the is chapter and all the others that i hqve read but not reviewed were awesome and i cant wait till my schedule allows me to read more ]'but i do love your story its very good and the tanya thing didnt really click till u adressed it in the a/n at the bottom but i sill loved this chapter. Go edward!
EdRobAndBelKrisLuverJacobHater chapter 10 . 10/12/2010
I just thoughtyou might want to know the correct translations to Nino's and Edward's conversation:

Nino: Lei è bella Edward. Sarebbe ora che avete trovato una brava ragazza. Faresti meglio a guardare prima di rubare la sua via

Edward: Mi preoccupo quando si può tenere il passo con me, sporco vecchio

Peace.Lovee.Edward chapter 50 . 10/11/2010
awww! this story was perfect! from the beggining to the very end! i loved every word of it! it was written with so much passion! i really really adored it! congratulation on you awesome writing and imagination!
timidvampire chapter 7 . 10/11/2010
LOL what can I do to you! lol
timidvampire chapter 6 . 10/11/2010
mike and tyler are such plonkers
timidvampire chapter 5 . 10/11/2010
loved the snake freak out!
timidvampire chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
poor Edward, has skanks everywhere after him!

great chapter x
StephStew chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I hope you don't take this down from FF anytime soon!

I've just started reading, don't "Poughkeepsie" me! I was half way through before the reader pulled it! PLEASE DON'T!

I'm loving it already :) :)
18,544 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »