Reviews for My Real Happy Ending
Shoto94 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I loved it! I think you should continue it.
Sorrick chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
You should have placed appropriate warnings for rape (even just mentions of it) so that readers can be fully prepared for a story's full content; not to do so shows a lack of responsibility as an author as well as a lack of respect to your readers.
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
This was perfect, so great job! W
Taira Yukiko chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
oh interesting nice story loved it!
Mizuki Inuzuka chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Wtf? This is amazing yo...why don't you get it published or sumtin? And you can change da characters cuz they ooc anyways!
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
-chuckles and flushes, grinning like a giddy mad person- This was freaking GREAT! I LOVE Itachi/Naruto! And the fact that weren't writen as Ninjas and in our world as regurar people basicly was a brillant touch! SO adding ya to my Author Alerts/Favorites! Ja ne! -
ichigofan01 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
thta was...was...AMAZING!w00t itaxnaru
chocolate venom chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
this story is so cute and so hot

totally adding this to favorites
yaoi lover chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
it was very long but i loved it itachi was being so gentle it was adorable and the thought of itachi and naruto together makes me want to bash my head in with a hammer i loved it

you did a great job
Ganeshi chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Awez, this was awesome! Naruto's life was way messed though, and then those guys after the concert, it's all like argh! So unfair but it all worked out (yayz) and both men got what they wanted. Yus a winderful ending indeed! . . . I wonder how Itachi's ex wife took the news of her ex husband being gay? If she ever found out that is.
To-to Bear xD chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
aw! -sque-

this fic made me cry at first but then all fangirly cause

ita-chan saved naru!

it's really an awesome fic and i enjoyed reading

it

thank you for writing and posting this fic!
Hot-Gothics chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I love how this was major build up instead of the normal "meet and fuck" I hate those...but then again, I love those too...I'm such a pervert...;

This was SO sweet! What band is it? -
Kurogawa Yumi chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
I loved the story and I think the lemon was great / Good job!
Lady Luv of the East chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
yay! Happy Ending

Lady Luv out
XxwintersolsticexX chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
it! i love rereading this~I think it would be awesome if you did a sequal to this one! like they went to see Itachis family or something. idk my opinion lol