Reviews for Show me love
Drake Dracul chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Loving this story. Can you write in steamy bits? PLEASE?
dancing elf chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
angelicxdemon chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
Well worth the reread lol, I forgot about this one, but still cute as always, I'm begging to know what happens next!
Daisy chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Really nice written, i love the irony ..

i hope to see more :(

i miss you

i hope you can forgive truly sorry
Malzel chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
An excellent story that made me laugh quite a few times because of the irony. I think it's a great plot line, 8/10!

Only advice i could give would be work on some of the spelling errors, or some confusing sentences.

In conclusion, a great story :D
Hey chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I enjoyed it so far, but it was quite hard to tell where people were actually speaking because you weren't even attempting to use the proper punctuation. But apart from that, good start.
InsigniaAmetrine chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
My face in burning thinking about all the things that could have happened between Seto and Joey the night before, hehe.

Anyway, I liked this story quite a bit, especially the humor. The elevator bit was well done IMHO. Kaiba and Joey seem to be acting within character, so that is another bonus to your fic. The only quibble I have is that sometimes your word choice/sentence structure is a bit off/odd. This doesn't detract from your story, but it did force me to re-read some sentences once or twice.

I saw that there were only four reviews to this story, and I thought, what a shame. There ought to be more than that. I hope you will write more chapters in the future.

Signed, Terikaesu
angelicxdemon chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
*choke* the 69th floor..?

Never mind, *cough* I'm a bit off today. Anyway, cute fic, hmm...poor Kaiba not being able to remember anything (not...), though it's much funnier that way...:D, hope you update this fic!
LessThanThreeSetoxJou chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
Brava! Or bravo... is "fanfic" masculine or feminine?
melodyz07 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Hey that's very interesting.

Please update!